Replies

• bngman
    369 posts Member
    Options
    "Inconceivable"
    That we have a space.
    Yet it's true. Make it not so!
  • Options
    ...benji... i have been trying to get 1st post on page 3 for days now..... you owe me.....stun cuffs it is
  • Options
    Altimus wrote: »
    ...benji... i have been trying to get 1st post on page 3 for days now..... you owe me.....stun cuffs it is

"What you talkin bout amy!"
  • Options
    What part were you not able to understand? !?
  • Options
    for a good time pm Tally.

and by good time...please see what TSR has to offer you :smile:
    T7 raids 3x week
    generous exchange giving
    active LINE

and tnx Steve!
  • Options

Opportunities have opened up and we have one space in our T7 guild. We are UK and Europe based but we do have an ever growing number of players from the US.

Raid at least three times a week with rolling start times to ensure everyone gets a raid time to their preference. Other than completing the raid our main priority is to try and ensure all guild members get on the leaderboard for rewards.

All communication done through LINE and we have an active & friendly forum on there sharing tips and in game techniques (and plenty of harmless banter!)

All we ask really is that you contribute your 600 coins daily to the guild total.
  • Options
    Happy hour starts soon.... somewhere...come join us!
  • Options
    I'm currently in a t6 guild. I don't have a ton of usable 7* but enough to pull 10m in our last raid. I also contribute 600 coins a day. I am looking for a t7 guild, since my current guild refuses and the other top players have started evacuating. I'm loathe to leave because my current guild supplies me with hearty discussions of dtar wars, but since y'all recognize the most powerful force user ever I suspect we might get along. If you've still got space.
  • Options
    I am the most powerful force. ..that is all you need to know :)
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    We are full
  • Options
    Cheers Steve
  • Options
    jonav1975 wrote: »
    Opportunities have opened up and we have one space in our T7 guild. We are UK and Europe based but we do have an ever growing number of players from the US.

Raid at least three times a week with rolling start times to ensure everyone gets a raid time to their preference. Other than completing the raid our main priority is to try and ensure all guild members get on the leaderboard for rewards.

All communication done through LINE and we have an active & friendly forum on there sharing tips and in game techniques (and plenty of harmless banter!)

All we ask really is that you contribute your 600 coins daily to the guild total.

One space get in quick.!
  • Options
    oh hai benjii.

yes, its true...we have a spot to fill.

awesome group of people.... very helpful and knowledgable.
    these are some of my most favorite people...except Mal.
  • Options
    buuuuuuumping for a single open spot.
  • Options
    Really? No one? Porrrrrrrr queeee?
  • Options
    truth be told..... this is the best guild ever. they are willing to help with advice and we have some of the most generous givers in the gear exchange. They dont ask for much..just complete your dailies....dont be a tool. This is a EU/UK based guild with rolling starts...but it fits my schedule in the US.

if iterested please message Tally
  • Options
    We are waiting for the new raid. We need one more playa. Come join us!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    jonav1975 wrote: »

In the word's of del boy.
    "Come on. You know it makes sense."