That’sSoRevan - 190m+ full heroic guild is recruiting

Replies

• Options
    Still looking for two new players to join our guild and help us with heroic Tank Takedown. We have a great and friendly guild and are looking for players with rosters ready for heroic Tank raiding.
  • Options
    We have 2 spaces and are looking for high end players who feel they can contribute to the new heroic raid. We are currently on our first heroic attempt on the new raid and making good progress.
  • Options
    We now have one. Come experience the game TSR style....you wont be dissappointed.
  • Options
    Looking for one more member to join our guild. We are a high end group - working towards doing the heroic tank takedown in the near future. The more good players on board the better!
    It's a friendly well established guild based in the U.K. Timezone with players from around the world. drop me or any of the other guild members a message if you are interested.
  • Jamito
    316 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi Steve - how's life in the Far East?
  • Options
    We had our first go and got to phase 3 which I thought was a really great effort by the guild. We are doing a Normal raid now and it's going well.
    How's your guild doing?
  • Options
    totally vying for page 7 ding. shameless bump
  • Options
    Come and join us. Today someone put In a request for Tank takedown gear and people answered. So we're either overly generous or daft as brushes......we can be a trifle British though....

Turukano
  • Options
    Today we also had a Jawa frenzy. What more can you ask? If you have Jawas please join us!
  • Options
    "trifle British"......uhm.... hmmm. full on British?
  • Options
    Page 7 wru.
  • Options
    We have 1 space open. Come and join our Trifle British guild who also have Europeans and Americans too!

We are currently clearing normal Tank Takedown at slightly quicker than a phase a day! We're quite good.
  • Options
    We are awesome!! Come join us... we even have 3 girls....
  • Options
    4 if we count you Mal
  • Options
    1 space open to join our cool guild! You'll love it.
  • Options
    Benji.... it is about time.
  • Options
    Benji?!?! Who? What? Where? When?
  • Options
    He finally updated his roster.. I came here to publicly shame him. Because ... that's how I roll.
  • Options
    Still looking for that someone special.
  • Options
    Bump....

Come and join us.
  • Options
    About to launch AAT Heroic. One spot open in this awesome guild.

Good banter, advice and team work
  • Options
    Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.. some can't hack it... I can barely hack it and ive been part of this awesome guild since day 1! We have mainly UK based team mates, but have also from Europe & USA (But they may get kicked out... depending on how the elections go today!!) :joy:
  • Options
    Boost!
    We have a space available...
    He run heroic in both Pit & Tank Takedown..
    UK based guild with members from around the world. Raid times are 8am, 1pm & 8pm on rotation GMT.
    A good group of people...
    lots of banter and support.
    Message myself or other members for LINE details and have a chat!
  • Options
    Bump.....

Fantastic opportunity to join a well established guild who are successfully running heroic raids both in the pit & the tank takedown.
  • Options
    Are you looking to give yourself an awesome Christmas present? Come join TSR. It is filled with rainbows, cotton candy clouds, puppy dogs and ...Mal.
  • Options
    Also, tomorrow starts a double heroic raid day. IT IS LIKE CHRISTMAS, DAMMIT!