Healers need love

ScotBott
166 posts Member
The name of the game is DPS.....if Rey or the droids or whoever can bloody one shot me for 18k constantly why can't healers heal 18k every time....

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Would you want to play a game where you can't kill anyone because healers just keep offsetting your damage? No.

Heals should always be less than DPS.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    I feel they need two Really Awesome Revivers where it restores one toon for max health at Random and has a 8 turn cooldown. Would add a neat niche to the game. I love my lumi cause she is very good overall toon Basic is strong and she crits alot for me heal is great and can be a decent leader.
  • Options
    I think healers should heal for just as much as DPS can dish out damage. DPS characters already hit 12k or more each and every time. Healers have cool downs while DPS always hit big and hard. Now if we want to make DPSers have cool downs then fine. I would love to see Rey have to wait 4 turns before being able to hit big again.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'd love to see more healing mechanics added! I do think that a 1 for 1 is not the answer though. You shouldn't have characters polar opposites like that, just wastes time. Also, they couldn't have ANY offense if they healed for that much. Weird.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I think healers should heal for just as much as DPS can dish out damage. DPS characters already hit 12k or more each and every time. Healers have cool downs while DPS always hit big and hard. Now if we want to make DPSers have cool downs then fine. I would love to see Rey have to wait 4 turns before being able to hit big again.

but rey has a 4 turn cool down on both specials :p I realize that would make it a 2 turn wait for a big hit.

I agree with @Toukai though, healers shouldnt heal as much as dps damages. Also because you heal your whole team, and (usually) the DPS just hits 1 character.
    that said, they could use some love. I'm a bit salty that the health mods are way worse than the protection mods, would have been great for healing; a +23.5% health mod.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    You should be able to MOD increase your heal spells, more specializing would be cool.
  • Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    Would you want to play a game where you can't kill anyone because healers just keep offsetting your damage? No.

Heals should always be less than DPS.

Generally heals are more than DPS. Thats because the number of attacks usually greatly outweighs the number of heals
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Anthony10 wrote: »
    You should be able to MOD increase your heal spells, more specializing would be cool.

Many heals are affected by the healer's base health, so I feel like we're already half way there.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107