The best feeling in the game...

2Next

Replies

• Options
    When you hit Destroy instead of Remove from lack of sleep. It wakes you up quick. Because you have to get up to go retrieve your phone from across the room...

...because you were so peeved off you launched it in a sweaty, foaming-at-the-mouth, slurring string of profanity.

It's more effective at waking up than downing three Extra Strength 5-Hour Energy shots. At once.

Best feeling ever.
  • DroidsURLooking4
    365 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    When you hit Destroy instead of Remove from lack of sleep. It wakes you up quick. Because you have to get up to go retrieve your phone from across the room...

...because you were so peeved off you launched it in a sweaty, foaming-at-the-mouth, slurring string of profanity.

It's more effective at waking up than downing three Extra Strength 5-Hour Energy shots. At once.

Best feeling ever.

Why is that button even freaking there? Who in the name of Sam Hill even uses that?!?!? You can sell the darn things! Who destroys them?

For the love of all that is sacred, remove the button of evil!

Ok. I am done. Got worked up a little. My bad.
  • Options
    Hitting a pb in raid. Love it.
  • Options
    When I have credits to do anything...
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    My best feeling happened after mods update... I used to own with Ben (L) pre mods... post mods, there was an infestation with Droids JE+88 nasty crits... I took my Rex (L) and that was the best feeling I ever had in this game... every crit gave me TM so the droid was basically saying "hey yo fu** me"... The 2nd best feeling is when a Furnace shows up in shipments.
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    @DroidsURLooking4 lolol thanks for the laugh. This game does make you want to destroy your phone sometimes
  • Options
    Powda wrote: »
    ... to me is when you are in arena and you run into a team that typically gives you trouble but all the RNG goes your way for once and you blow that team off the map. I love that.

What's your best feeling?

I came into the thread thinking it was obvious trolling... But you're being for real. :smile: Agreed, this is about the very best feeling you can attain in the game, currently.

However... the opposite effect - having RNG rook you vs a team you know you can and always DO beat - is by far the WORST feeling and happens a lot more often than that "best" feeling, sadly.

Ha... nah. Too much negativity out here. For all its warts I really enjoy the game. I don't spend on it tho... if I did I might have a different opinion.

And I swear I had your second point in my original post but took it out trying to stay positive. But I think that's why the good RNG feels so good. Because you get bad RNG so many more times it seems. Without the bad, the good wouldn't be nearly as good IMO
  • Options
    Quitting. Sense of relief
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    When u get locked out of an arena battle. And u keep clicking as u watch the time tick by. You get the battle with 2 minutes and 35 seconds, and it includes Ben. U clickity as fast as u can, somehow make no mistakes, and hit auto when down to two guys. Somehow u win, and u musta beat the clock by a second or three, at best.

The guy is so impressed he posts in pvp forum to congratulate you. You find his post 2 months later.
  • Options
    When you gear up your low geared toon and the next set of gear slots are all green . Definitely that .
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    When u get locked out of an arena battle. And u keep clicking as u watch the time tick by. You get the battle with 2 minutes and 35 seconds, and it includes Ben. U clickity as fast as u can, somehow make no mistakes, and hit auto when down to two guys. Somehow u win, and u musta beat the clock by a second or three, at best.

The guy is so impressed he posts in pvp forum to congratulate you. You find his post 2 months later.

Ahahahaha.... that's a great story. I had the exact opposite happen. I was sitting at #4 in the arena, gunning for #1 with about 4 minutes left. I was thinking even if I don't beat them I could at least stall to claim #4. It was a total disaster! A wave of RNG wiped out my team in about 1 minute. I didn't even have a chance to stall... I had like 4 toons left, the AI went and went on a rampage wiping everyone out. I don't even remember the team. So I was at #4 with like 2:00 left. Someone challenged me and beat me in less than 2 minutes and I wound up at #9. What a disaster! lolol

The next day I did finish at #4 and that has been my highest rank as some game update hit the very next day and now I am stuck between 20-30 every day lol.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »

Ahahahaha.... that's a great story. I had the exact opposite happen. I was sitting at #4 in the arena, gunning for #1 with about 4 minutes left. I was thinking even if I don't beat them I could at least stall to claim #4. It was a total disaster! A wave of RNG wiped out my team in about 1 minute. I didn't even have a chance to stall... I had like 4 toons left, the AI went and went on a rampage wiping everyone out. I don't even remember the team. So I was at #4 with like 2:00 left. Someone challenged me and beat me in less than 2 minutes and I wound up at #9. What a disaster! lolol

The next day I did finish at #4 and that has been my highest rank as some game update hit the very next day and now I am stuck between 20-30 every day lol.

And the reason I knew the exact battle from a two month old post from a guy congratulating gavin mothma....

That was not only the best win I ever had, it was the last time I had won arena... so yeah, the approximate date and circumstances were hard to forget, lol. It was a week after protection update, and I learned to use rg in arena. Got two wins in, way over my paygrade, before the whales on my server shut me out. IIRC, it was a 4 star RG got me those trophy crystals. Lumi lead, qgj, gs, 86, rg. Good times at lvl 74 high.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    I put a rule on my guild to rotate, 25 hit on one raid, the other 25 on the next and so on, with the no hitters just sacrificing a char to get a reward, and in the lower ranks there is a greater possibility of a full gear drop.
    GUtYylU.png
    Q9ePbn7.png
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Best feeling ever.

Why is that button even freaking there? Who in the name of Sam Hill even uses that?!?!? You can sell the darn things! Who destroys them?

For the love of all that is sacred, remove the button of evil!

Ok. I am done. Got worked up a little. My bad.

good rant. 9/10 just because there is always room for improvement. I even looked to check if it was always better to remove and sell and not just destroying the mod. Even lvl 1 mods are worth twice their remove costs when you sell them. That button is just there to waste credits, gotta love it. =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Smoking Dooku with one shot.

I hate that prancing nancy.