LVL 60 Forum Players Ally Code Compendium

Prev1
oTradeMark
393 posts Member
edited January 2016
I started adding level 60 players from the forum to help me get through some levels in the game and I thought that some of you might like to know the information that shows up when you send an ally request. Some of the forum names are missing because I didn't start writing that down until recently. If you would like to be added to the list just let me know your code.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k67hq3uLOwwB3Ua6anuHMgEJjQ8F9VJKdeMMHfISNl0/htmlview

e85d14bf2501ab9240f35ffbdfdbc9e8.png
GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
Post edited by oTradeMark on

Replies

• Options
    Seems quite helpful!
    687-315-592
  • Options
    Seems quite helpful!
    687-315-592
    Added you
    e6cc4500e247c91fac4bf06e3a57e2eb.png
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    Add me please :)

599-314-314
  • Options
    349-713-887
    Thanks!
  • Options
    516-657-323
    Currently 5* Phasma, i might change soon.
    Thanks..!
  • Options
    That Mol Eliza has like 15 accounts on my server! See his/her name everywhere in the leader board
  • Options
    Mol Eliza is the default name you get if you don't switch it.
  • Options
    Please add me. How did you get those win lose numbers?
    GenghisDon 465 299 998
    Thx
  • Options
    244-262-741
    Yo
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    945-699-762

Rank is kind of meaningless though, I finished first today at 6pm and I'm already down to 15th. Tomorrow I'll just climb the ladder again.

Edit: my Phasma is ready to promote to 6* by tomorrow morning.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    945-699-762

Rank is kind of meaningless though, I finished first today at 6pm and I'm already down to 15th. Tomorrow I'll just climb the ladder again.

Edit: my Phasma is ready to promote to 6* by tomorrow morning.
    Yeah it is, especially if you are on a competitive server. Maybe I can put highest rank obtained at prize payouts or something instead.
  • Shiro
    91 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi, add me if you want
    Daily active always borrow :wink:
    My ally code : 797-277-494
    Lvl 60, same name
    rank #200 , seem low because i dont want go higher :p
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Moxie
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Eyvind Mox
    757-836-487
    Current leader is Ima-Gun Di, with party ability at level 6 of 7.
    Post edited by Moxie on
  • Options
    Forum name: gummybear
    IGN: gummybear
    Ally code: 663767459

Max level daily player

Current leader is Luminara 7* G7
    My Ally Code: 663-767-459

Only accepting requests above level 65

Daily player | Maximizing ally points | <200 Arena | Day 1 player
  • Options
    136 645 237
  • Options
    943 772 224
  • Options
    How does one choose what "leader 2" is gonna appear ?
  • Options
    396-872-153

Arena - Luminara 7* (Leadership 5)
    LS Table - Luminara 7* (Leadership 5)
    DS Table - Phasma 5* (Leadership 5) / Sid 7* (Leadership 5)

• Options
    518-674-861
  • Options
    How do you see the stats?
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Options
    add me please 283-187-554

• Options
    I'm desperate for a good old daka. Party Toker in the graphs doesn't have her as leader. Please add me!
    783-886-877
  • IM_UR_UPGRADE
    223 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Brock_Leeson I currently have her as leader gear 6, add me to use her, and do what you need to fast because i may switch from her when lvl cap comes. Also my ally code is on his google doc
  • Options
    @Brock_Leeson I currently have her as leader gear 6, add me to use her, and do what you need to fast because i may switch from her when lvl cap comes. Also my ally code is on his google doc

@IM_UR_UPGRADE
    Thanks, I have added you. I live in Australia and it is midnight so I'm going to bed. Will have her used when I wake up so if you could set her as leader for time being if be grateful. It shows Phasma as your current leader.
  • Hoat
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Add me if you want
    418-935-186
    I alternate between Phasma and Lumi

I'd also be interested where the win stats come from. Not seen that before
  • Options
    Leader 1 is just based upon what your leader is shown as when I add you in-game and Leader 2 is only added if you wrote something here. I'm not sure exactly how the game determines when you can borrow an ally leader because it doesn't update immediately after you use a new leader. I've actually seen it show my alt account as having a leader for a character I didn't even own.

So if you want your Leader's changed based upon who you use most often just let me know and I will update it.
  • Options
    oTradeMark wrote: »
    Leader 1 is just based upon what your leader is shown as when I add you in-game and Leader 2 is only added if you wrote something here. I'm not sure exactly how the game determines when you can borrow an ally leader because it doesn't update immediately after you use a new leader. I've actually seen it show my alt account as having a leader for a character I didn't even own.

So if you want your Leader's changed based upon who you use most often just let me know and I will update it.
    Always use Sid is Leader , and i have completed 307 missions, can you update my pro5 ? :p
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Options
    712-658-315

Mainly use sideous or lumi leader. Sometimes barriss. Usually rank 20-50.
  • Options
    My leader is Sid, and if you put the highest rank achieved at payout I would be 1. :)
  • Options
    Updated. Also, I changed Rank to Best Rank so if you all just want to screenshot your best Arena rank you've obtained and post it I will update your rank. And as you all level up once the cap is lifted I can update that too.