Video of droids beating galactic war in under 15 minutes.(No healer)

2Next

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @Durrun it wasnt meant as an insult, nor did i think he was taunting. I could just image him saying that on the phone. More as a compliment , because he is owning that GW, where others struggle.
    i thought it was a pretty funny comment. xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    @Durrun it wasnt meant as an insult, nor did i think he was taunting. I could just image him saying that on the phone. More as a compliment , because he is owning that GW, where others struggle.
    i thought it was a pretty funny comment. xD

@leef my mistake sir carry on! XD
  • Options
    I thought it was funny also @leef
  • Options
    Any questions? I've got answers!
  • Options
    I run droids, usually get to node 8 or 9 without even taking any damage. Droids make GW easy
  • Options
    Please don't make devs aware that there is a F2P way to not have GW be a boring marathon.
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    Options
    boellefisk wrote: »
    Please don't make devs aware that there is a F2P way to not have GW be a boring marathon.

Next week's update, "Due to community feedback, we've listened and decided to remove droids from being able to participate in Galactic War."

Joking, of course.
  • Options
    The thing is this should be doable by all teams with max chars, not just droids. They have already had 2 droid events, and now GW is a droid event too. Great...
  • Options
    Well, First of all, this just goes to show how OP droids are. Secondly, I auto'd GW in 14 minutes without droids but lost a few along the way. Droids are sick. Wish i had them at a decent level. Would of saved me a lot of headaches If i went droids from day one.
  • Options
    The thing is this should be doable by all teams with max chars, not just droids. They have already had 2 droid events, and now GW is a droid event too. Great...

This only works at max level, gear and mods for the most part. Early on when the cap was 60 I could only do half of GW before I lost even with healers. Also plenty of teams work I'm pretty sure such as Rebels and clones. GW proves synergy does matter.
  • Options
    the question that comes to my mind is .... Who's best dps ? Rey or IG-88 ?

i have a mxed Rey...when i see Ig-88 with 14k basic and 9k-10k aoe ....holy chit !
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    88 is stronger than Rey.
  • Options
    88 is stronger than 86.

i believe that everybody know that
  • Options

This only works at max level, gear and mods for the most part. Early on when the cap was 60 I could only do half of GW before I lost even with healers. Also plenty of teams work I'm pretty sure such as Rebels and clones. GW proves synergy does matter.

Rebels don't crit for 13k every time they fire
  • Options

Your point? I was just saying synergy matters.
  • Options
    I think you just have to look at the synergies. Droids have proper synergy with themselves, jawa and geonosian. No one else has synergy like droids.
  • Options

You obviously haven't seen a Greedo lead team have you? Sure it's not 13k (without mods) but 7-9k & a double tap of that (without mods) or banes double shot... Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm... Nothing but awesome sauce! Used them as a test in a raid & my Greedo alone did 100k, bane did 80k. I simply can't wait for my Dengar...
  • Options
    I think you just have to look at the synergies. Droids have proper synergy with themselves, jawa and geonosian. No one else has synergy like droids.

clones?
  • Options
    Sort of wish you kept all of this a secret. Now they are going to make nerfing HK a priority instead of fixing bugs. Thanks a lot!
  • Options

You obviously haven't seen a Greedo lead team have you? Sure it's not 13k (without mods) but 7-9k & a double tap of that (without mods) or banes double shot... Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm... Nothing but awesome sauce! Used them as a test in a raid & my Greedo alone did 100k, bane did 80k. I simply can't wait for my Dengar...

Greedo, Bane, Dengar ... are we still talking about Rebels?
  • Options
    The OP violated the first rule of Droid Wars...especially never talk about how easy it is to clear GW with droids

• Options
    well ofc its easy with a last node like that... people dont realize that node 12 is supposed to be 120% of ur power, and when u get last team a freebie, of course u wont have a problem.. u just gotta beat 11 nodes, while people like me gotta beat 12, where 12 is by far the hardest.
  • Options
    Shizzaren wrote: »
    well ofc its easy with a last node like that... people dont realize that node 12 is supposed to be 120% of ur power, and when u get last team a freebie, of course u wont have a problem.. u just gotta beat 11 nodes, while people like me gotta beat 12, where 12 is by far the hardest.

Yeah just imagine if the OP would have to beat another team at the end then he would have no chance at all.

/ironie off
  • Options

clones?
    Sort of wish you kept all of this a secret. Now they are going to make nerfing HK a priority instead of fixing bugs. Thanks a lot!

Precisely this. It will be like the time they "listened" and made mods to be 3 times as expensive to upgrade and almost never drop.
  • Options
    Shizzaren wrote: »

I'll do it again. If you want.