Question about speed/TM at PVP.

Hello Forumers;
The reason i post it's to clarify myself some doubts on the speed/TM. My pvp team consist of Phasma L, St Han, Rey, GS and QGJ. My fastest char is Phasma with 160 Speed, followed by QGJ and GS with 151, then its Rey with 143 and last its St. Han with 126. My question is, why whenever i used Phasma Victory March, my slowest char that is St. han will attack second? If im right its supposed to be Phasma->QGJ/GS->Rey and last would be St.Han closing my turn with his taunt. But for some reason my St.Han always attack second after phasma and im kind of ****, because this is essential on PVP to stay at the ladder, otherwise what it's the point of adding speed bonus if the chars wont use the pattern you crafted for them. On other notes, some slowest chars on the enemy AI are attacking more faster than some of mine. Anyone able to clarify this situation? Tyvm in advance.

Replies

• Taxman
    75 posts Member
    Options
    When you hit VM you will push all your other toons over 100% TM. When this happens the game doesn't care how far over each character is and just uses RNG to decide which order they go in.

Same issue happens with JE in a droid squad and you need to carefully calibrate the speeds of the droids to get the turn order you want.
  • Options
    Taxman wrote: »
    When you hit VM you will push all your other toons over 100% TM. When this happens the game doesn't care how far over each character is and just uses RNG to decide which order they go in.

Same issue happens with JE in a droid squad and you need to carefully calibrate the speeds of the droids to get the turn order you want.

Woa, didnt know that plus it sucks. Then i will have remove/play with the mods again >_<
    Tyvm fir the reply.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yup, that's why i only use it if several of the team are low enough to make it worth it. Doing it for one hero isn't usually worth it, as a GENERAL rule.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    You could try making Phasma slowest by a bit. Then when she fires, you aren't wasting TM...

TM buff can't overfill the bar. Any extra is wasted.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I made phasma pretty fast just for victory march. Being able to use it before my enemies slow characters usually results in 4vs5 by the time phasma gets her 2nd turn. Sometimes it backfires and i cant taunt with st han because enemy qgj gets his turn just after st han.
    phasma moves 3rd btw, rey and qgj get 2 turns this way.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I guess i will switch back to my Old Ben/St.Han combo and just use phasma for GW where she really shines melting down the enemy with her Leadership. Tyvm for the support and feedbacks. :)