Where are the events?

Another weekend without an event?

Replies

• Options
    It seems that way. The inability to complete GW wouldn't really matter so much if they had other fun and interesting ways to earn credits, gear, mods, etc. It would solve two problems; credit crunch and boredom. Variety and greasing the wheels goes a looong way in keeping a player base happy. That Aayla event last month was fun. Not sure why they don't adapt that for all teams (Resistance, Rebels, etc.). I also enjoyed the Omega events. If it were up to me, they'd have a special minor event once a week and a special major event (Ewoks, Empire, etc.) once a month.
    "No reward is worth this!" - Han Solo
  • Gokan
    91 posts Member
    Options
    Im guessing ea is just focusing on the next raid and then hopefully after that even will appear again
  • Options
    Gokan wrote: »
    Im guessing ea is just focusing on the next raid and then hopefully after that even will appear again

The events have already been done. They don't need to focus on them much. They can just open up an event that was always there... even if it is just Omega events.
  • Options
    I am not a high enough level for cool events I hit seventy three twenty mins ago.
  • Options
    Just repeat the old events. This game needs playable content. Not just a SIM grind. Arena, GW, and raid are getting stale. We need variety.
  • Nightmedic0
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    All my friends have quit now. GW is making life difficult to talk any of them into coming back. And now another weekend without anything. It is hard to talk friends into playing this game when I'm not sure why I am still playing anymore.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    The credit heist event actually took place on a werk day this week. Thursday.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    The credit heist event actually took place on a werk day this week. Thursday.

It's always taken place on a work/week day
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Here's a thought; maybe if everyone didn't criticise every single event that is released, we may get more?

The Force ones where we got Jedi shards; moaned about, so they withdrew them

Yodo? It's too easy

Empire? It's too hard
  • Options
    Here's a thought; maybe if everyone didn't criticise every single event that is released, we may get more?

Yodo? It's too easy

Empire? It's too hard

+1
  • Options
    And yea like someone already said the event was Thursday already. Be more aware next time??
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Options
    We need Droids Fight Back to make another appearance to help with Jawa farming!!! @EA_Jesse
  • Options
    It would be nice to have something to help prepare for the new raid.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options

Yodo? It's too easy

Empire? It's too hard

Don't be silly. Yoda was too hard so it wasn't fair. That before it became too easy which wasn't fair to those who beat the original version. Those people never even got an asterisk beside their yoda to denote their superiority above all others. Not fair.

Events require you to use characters besides your 5 arena ones, so it's not fair. Events now allow more characters to be used in them, so they aren't fair to those who leveled up the old ones.

The events had a bug that displayed the possible rewards incorrectly, so they weren't fair to people who refreshed them.

Events give character shards but we would rather have credits, so they aren't fair. Plus some people already have those characters unlocked, so it's not fair to them to give shards away to people who need them.

Events give credits that we need, but they are too hard. Or they require some effort to be put into them. Plus they are supposed to return every 6-12 days, but sometimes it's more than 6 days between them. Not of that is fair.

Did I miss any of the injustices that we have all suffered?