1. Mobile games are good. I've almost forgotten how entertaining Dragon Warrior was back in the day.
2. I love Star Wars more than ever, more than I thought I did.
3. TWO SW animated series? With lots of amazingly interesting characters? Does Lucas know?
4. The House of the Mouse knows more about milking things dry than an obsessive compulsive cow farmer.
5. EA is not perfect. (Don't know/don't care to know CG. Thank you for the game though.) (Also, say it with me everyone: E. A. Sports. It's in the game!)
6. Give people a forum, create a little controversy, and you learn the depths and heights a person will go OVER A GAME. We can be so... inhuman...
7. Give people something to spend money on, and if they've got it, they'll spend it, even if it's colorful pixels. And if they don't have it, they'll sell their children to get it to spend it.
8. Daisy Ridley: hot actress. Rey: cool character. Rey-SWGoH toon: abomination. Unless I have her. Then she's the Force's gift to humankind.
9. I either have too much free time, or I'm learning more about time management than I ever could have in college. (I'm leaning toward the latter, as I have three jobs.)
10. I AM THE RANCOR SLAYER! ALL BOW BEFORE THE MIGHT OF MY MIGHTY HEROIC HEROES! AHAHAHAAAA! (They're coming to take me away, ho ho he he ha ha...)