Calling it now

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Did they ever answer?

Throw out Zam and greedo
    Insert Rey and Dengar (idk if he's good, but he has a towel wrapped around his head so hes prepared for anything)

LOL.!! Stupid towel.!
  • TerraArran
    341 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Durrun wrote: »
    How's mob enforcer? I've been looking at them for a while as still not the best but not bad on the right team

Great but only when on an all scoundrel team. Health pool for days!! When you omega her offense up ability it gets that proc up high. She is utterly abysmal until you really max her out like that though. She's an "all or nothing" kinda toon. Gotta' invest all in and go all scoundrel. Not exactly everbody's taste though. A rare case lol. She will never be your primary damage burst dealer but you shouldn't need her to be.

Her health pool is **** compared to the other meta tanks. Stormtrooper Han does much better than her as a tank and he used to be bad because he couldn't take hits too well at Gear 8. Now he is good.

She will never be good with her current skill set, her unique only works if other Scoundrels are alive, and she will never be a priority target because she brings absolutely nothing to the table.
    Post edited by TerraArran on
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    80? Let me know when you're past 20. :)

Remember they nerfed 88 too.

This was a fix, not implemented yet but is coming. The dots applied by 88 leader should be resistable, ever other dot or debuff in the game is resistable.

No one can resist 88.... just too **** sexy!

Awesome...

I'm more interested as 88(L), Leia, Dengar, Lando, and maybe Vader.
  • Options
    TerraArran wrote: »
    she will never be a priority target

That's what I'm counting on lol.

Believe it or not there is a place for low damage toons. They have an ability to set up other attackers who can finish the job without triggering RG auto taunts. This gives you the ability to take out a high priority target by completely bypassing and working around that taunt.
  • TerraArran
    341 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Believe it or not there is a place for low damage toons. They have an ability to set up other attackers who can finish the job without triggering RG auto taunts. This gives you the ability to take out a high priority target by completely bypassing and working around that taunt.

Everyone else would be dead and she will be next and she would have done nothing. Learn 2 Play.
  • Options

Everyone else would be dead and she will be next and she would have done nothing. Learn 2 Play.

Learn to read. Or better yet, perhaps you can stop preaching your word as gospel when it comes to toons you have no experience with but pretend to be an expert on. Thanks come again.

• TerraArran
    341 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Learn to read. Or better yet, perhaps you can stop preaching your word as gospel when it comes to toons you have no experience with but pretend to be an expert on. Thanks come again.

Yeah? And how many turns does she usually get before everyone else dies? 1~2? You have her, but you can't use her that well because she is plain just not good. Your the one whos pretending she is good and you know it.

Set up fights like that is any much help when you can have a low damage healer/support do that.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to see a top 10 arena battle with a full scoundrel team that has a maxed Mob Enforcer :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options

Yeah? And how many turns does she usually get before everyone else dies? 1~2? You have her, but you can't use her that well because she is plain just not good. Your the one whos pretending she is good and you know it.

You're the one who has bad grammar, who also criticizes a character's worth while you don't even have her maxed
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

You're the one who has bad grammar, who also criticizes a character's worth while you don't even have her maxed

Nice try grammar ****. My bad grammar won't change the fact that she sucks.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Back on topic, regardless this change will have a huge influence on scoundrels.

Once I hit lvl 80 both my Zam,Lando and 88 will be up to g10 with greedo at 9 and i just need to 7* st Han and 88
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    I'd like to see a top 10 arena battle with a full scoundrel team that has a maxed Mob Enforcer :smile:

Probably not going to happen. To be fair I would never consider her a top tier toon. I was just trying to emphasize that she does have some usefulness, but it's pretty niche and also limited to a synergy that is already pretty far from being meta. I hit top 30 with mob enforcer though and I'm actually rising a bit. Not bad for a bunch of "scrubs" lol

• Options
    You have her, but you can't use her that well

Okay thanks mother may I lol

• Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    New squad for arena will be 88 lead, GS, G Spy, Solo, Rey

88 lead still bugged too. Dot lands don't check appropriate potency.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Probably not going to happen. To be fair I would never consider her a top tier toon. I was just trying to emphasize that she does have some usefulness, but it's pretty niche and also limited to a synergy that is already pretty far from being meta. I hit top 30 with mob enforcer though and I'm actually rising a bit. Not bad for a bunch of "scrubs" lol

Top 30 will do, I just wanna see this potential for myself
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options

Top 30 will do, I just wanna see this potential for myself

I took a screenie but I'm having a hard time trying to post it from my mobile lol. I enjoy trying to make the best out of non meta toons. For me it's just funner that way.
  • Options

Yeah? And how many turns does she usually get before everyone else dies?

Quite a few actually. Boba and Dengar are not exactly "squishy" at level 10 gear. Greedo can be a bit of a glass canon but he also sits at 30% evasion when I switch to Cad lead. He does what I need him to do though. I've been facing a lot of RG and Rey teams and as long as Greedo or Cad stay alive long enough to take out Rey ( which they usually do ) I'm golden.

I can tell you what team absolutely DESTROYS me though. HK lead with 86, 88, Jawa Engineer and Chief Nebbit. I get absolutely zerged. When nebit taunts right away I can't pop off my high damage double taps and take out the squishy 86 or 88 like I need to. Then they're tm just kills me
  • Options

Yeah? And how many turns does she usually get before everyone else dies?

Quite a few actually. Boba and Dengar are not exactly "squishy" at level 10 gear. Greedo can be a bit of a glass canon but he also sits at 30% evasion when I switch to Cad lead. He does what I need him to do though. I've been facing a lot of RG and Rey teams and as long as Greedo or Cad stay alive long enough to take out Rey ( which they usually do ) I'm golden.

I can tell you what team absolutely DESTROYS me though. HK lead with 86, 88, Jawa Engineer and Chief Nebbit. I get absolutely zerged. When nebit taunts right away I can't pop off my high damage double taps and take out the squishy 86 or 88 like I need to. Then they're tm just kills me

Han Solo will most likely destroy many synergy teams, but droids will suffer the most when JE is out of the way.
  • Options
    You had me right up until Greedo and Zam :p
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    I'm definitely going to do a scoundrel arena team as soon as Dengar and Chewie come up to speed.

Chewie shards!

I am still waiting for my third gift set.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    You had me right up until Greedo and Zam :p

Everyone sells those 2 short especially Zam but I think people forgot since mods potency+thermals = almost always sticking a double thermal stack is killer because it's % based so it's great for killing RG and teams in general