Calling it now

Prev1
xReDeMpx
1690 posts Member
New squad for arena that will place real well because of IG88 and st Han becoming scoundrels

Mark my words this team will dominate.

Lando (L)
St han
Zam
Greedo
IG88

The speed and damage there is crazy with TM manip my lawd this will
Be a potent team.

Broke 80 in arena today using scoundrels at lvl 78

Replies

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    New squad for arena will be 88 lead, GS, G Spy, Solo, Rey
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    80? Let me know when you're past 20. :)

Remember they nerfed 88 too.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options

80 is quite good considering I'm obviously restricted on gear levels because I'm not lvl 80 and nothing is omega'ed which would make a huge difference and easily make me jump a lot of spots.

And it's especially good considering I'm not running a meta team
  • Killgire1981
    63 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Highly doubtful. 29% crit damage is nice, but aside from Zam, everyone is still fairly slow. +15 speed will only bring ST Han to 141, the rest won't touch 140.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Did they ever answer?

Throw out Zam and greedo
    Insert Rey and Dengar (idk if he's good, but he has a towel wrapped around his head so hes prepared for anything)
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    You'd be better off replacing Zam and Greedo with others, maybe Ackbar and Phasma since they let you chain Lando's aoe back to back if set up correctly. But yea this team will have a hard time holding rank, Han already benefited from Lando si that's not new. 88 is the new beneficiary but +15 speed isn't a huge deal for him, Leia would be a better option since she can give the whole team critical chance up to capitalize on Lando's extra critical damage from leader.
  • Options
    88 without a HK lead and je recali is just too slow...
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    The team isn't slow when modded correctly.

Zam is so underrated and no one really cared to find what Zam is good for.

My Zam does approx 50k damage before the enemy team even goes and that's Zam alone
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    If they fix AoE when a taunt is up maybe.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

My Zam does approx 50k damage before the enemy team even goes and that's Zam alone
    If modded correctly, everyone attacks in the same order they did without mods. They are still slow.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    hhooo wrote: »

If modded correctly, everyone attacks in the same order they did without mods. They are still slow.

But that is usually never the case if you actually look at who you're facing.

• scuba
    14078 posts Member
    Options

This was a fix, not implemented yet but is coming. The dots applied by 88 leader should be resistable, ever other dot or debuff in the game is resistable.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

This was a fix, not implemented yet but is coming. The dots applied by 88 leader should be resistable, ever other dot or debuff in the game is resistable.

No one can resist 88.... just too **** sexy!
  • scuba
    14078 posts Member
    Options

Lmao! Especially now that he is gonna be a scoundrel.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I hadn't really considered any arena changes with the re-classification... B2 doesn't really mind taunters though so I'm not sure that beats other compositions.
  • Options
    Im so happy
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Im so happy

That's nice. I'm happy too now that you are happy. I wish everyone was always happy. Man why can't life be so simple like that. Oh well green grass is green grass, regardless the side. Farewell you happy person, I hope many more joys come your way.

Much love,
    Mullato
  • Options

Lmao! Especially now that he is gonna be a scoundrel.

I know... I just found out the news in this thread! That's exciting. Opens up a whole new combo of possibilities for teams. Scoundrels have some pretty cool lead abilities that will be great with him... Greedo's crit, even Cad's evasion. How annoying is Rey on a Dooku/Ben team? Maybe we can get similar results with 88 on a Cad team?
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    I'm gearing up my 88/ hand but have pretty much everything else geared so I will report back with my findings for this team
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    New squad for arena that will place real well because of IG88 and st Han becoming scoundrels

Lando (L)
    St han
    Zam
    Greedo
    IG88

Be a potent team.

Was thinking something similar. Lando (L), 88, Leia....the other 2 will be STH, Dengar, or others...not sure about Zam or Greedo.

Leia and 88 with speed and crit damage + will be nice. Not sure if it will work but it looks good on paper.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Woot? 88 and ST Han becoming scoundrels? And here I spent all those resources leveling and gearing a scoundrel team... *sigh*
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Lando (L)
    St han
    Zam
    Greedo
    IG88

Be a potent team.

Was thinking something similar. Lando (L), 88, Leia....the other 2 will be STH, Dengar, or others...not sure about Zam or Greedo.

Leia and 88 with speed and crit damage + will be nice. Not sure if it will work but it looks good on paper.

People underestimate Zam/greedo combo

My Zam has a base speed of 195 with Lando lead it's easily 210 and that's not even with the speed up from thermal.

Equip Zam with potency/crit/speed stack the 2 thermals from Zam and greedo and watch all the enemy team lose their protection before they even get to proc off
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Nice job m8! I'm in top 50 consistently with Boba, Cad, Mob Enforcer and Greedo; all toons that the community says "suck". I'd be higher but I sometimes fall on defense, probably because ai likes to use thermals at the absolute worst times. But yeah, my Cad and Greedo are consistently double tapping and I usually make quick work of Rey etc.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I'm definitely going to do a scoundrel arena team as soon as Dengar and Chewie come up to speed.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    How's mob enforcer? I've been looking at them for a while as still not the best but not bad on the right team
  • Options
    Durrun wrote: »
    How's mob enforcer? I've been looking at them for a while as still not the best but not bad on the right team

Uhh no she is bad.
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Durrun wrote: »

Great but only when on an all scoundrel team. Health pool for days!! When you omega her offense up ability it gets that proc up high. She is utterly abysmal until you really max her out like that though. She's an "all or nothing" kinda toon. Gotta' invest all in and go all scoundrel. Not exactly everbody's taste though. A rare case lol. She will never be your primary damage burst dealer but you shouldn't need her to be.

• Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I use mob enforcer to go first on my scoundrel team. I use her to knock off Reys foresight and give her defense down. Then I knock her out first round with Greedo or Cad's double taps before Royal Guards auto taunt can even kick on. Greedo procs a lot if you have crit chance sets and Boba lead.

Mob Enforcer is realy good for that set up because she doesn't do a ton of damage so it doesn't kick on rg's auto taunt. She does just enough to take off foresight and place defense down; setting up for my attacker which can often finish her off.
  • Options
    Level 82 Greedo lead...then 88 being a scoundrel is sexy.
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    If they fix AoE when a taunt is up maybe.

What he said. I love my Lando and he's fully maxed but stinks in SA because of this.