Primary +Defense Mods....

Thorzhamer
28 posts Member
edited August 2016
Im getting these at a ASTOUNDING rate... they are bad.... I wonder what the percentages are for these being thrown at everyone else?
Post edited by warmonkey1024 on

Replies

• Options
    Depends on which mod challenge you're farming. They all have different drop rates.

It would seem that only certain shaped mods have certain primary attributes..
  • Thorzhamer
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    id say you were wrong in that assumption ... im getting +defense% on Everything
  • Options
    To be honest, I haven't really paid attention to what shape mods drop where, or how often. Don't really care.
    It's frikkin Star Wars.
    They could announce JarJar is the new meta tomorrow, and I'd still keep playing
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Drop rates are terrible and nothing compared to the claimed "higher than character shards" advertising. But then again never anything that has been advertised was done properly so I'm not surprised.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I give up. Nothing but a **** fest here in forum
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Drop rates are terrible and nothing compared to the claimed "higher than character shards" advertising. But then again never anything that has been advertised was done properly so I'm not surprised.
    It's about 40-50%. Character shards drop at about 30-35%.

That's higher.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    g34GDVt.jpg

Drop rates suck. And % defense is on all mods
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    CronozNL wrote: »
    It's about 40-50%. Character shards drop at about 30-35%.

That's higher.

I get exactly 35percent drop rate for mods since release. I get < 5 percent drop rate for 5 dot mods. Of 5 dot mods 78 percent are + defense mods.

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Same here:
    Below are ALL the mk5 healths mods that I have and their primary attritubutes. I don't want to know how many mk4's and 3's I have also received.

Transmitter: 9-offense

Receiver: 11: 6-defense, 1-accuracy, 1-health, 1-protection, 1-critical avoidance

Processor: 6-defense

Holo Array: 6: 4-defense, 2-protection

Data Bus: 12: 5-health, 7-protection.

Multiplexer: 9: 2-defense, 1-offense, 4-protection, 1-health.
  • opu120
    211 posts Member
    Options
    Doga wrote: »
    Same here:
    Below are ALL the mk5 healths mods that I have and their primary attritubutes. I don't want to know how many mk4's and 3's I have also received.

Transmitter: 9-offense

Receiver: 11: 6-defense, 1-accuracy, 1-health, 1-protection, 1-critical avoidance

Processor: 6-defense

Holo Array: 6: 4-defense, 2-protection

Data Bus: 12: 5-health, 7-protection.

Multiplexer: 9: 2-defense, 1-offense, 4-protection, 1-health.

Here are my mk5 health mods:
    Transmitter: 25 offense
    Receiver: 18: 2 offense, 6 speed, 2 accuracy, 3 health %, 2 critical avoidance, 3 defense
    Processor: 28 defense
    Holo array: 18: 5 critical chance, 3 defense, 1 critical damage, 5 health %, 3 protection %, 1 offense
    Data bus: 32: 12 protection %, 20 health %
    Multiplexer: 15: 5 health %, 4 defense, 2 protection %, 2 potency, 1 tenacity, 1 offense
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    g34GDVt.jpg

This is wrong, from the patch notes on the 15th July

"Mod primary stats will no longer have an option to have flat values Offense, Defense, Health, or Protection as a Primary Stat. All preexisting Mods that had these assigned will be automatically converted over to their percentage-based counterpart. The impact of a Mod is now tied directly to how far a Character has progressed in level, rarity, gear, and ability."

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/55700/game-update-7-15-2016#latest

Therefore aside from speed, all primaries are % based
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lillegre wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    g34GDVt.jpg

This is wrong, from the patch notes on the 15th July

"Mod primary stats will no longer have an option to have flat values Offense, Defense, Health, or Protection as a Primary Stat. All preexisting Mods that had these assigned will be automatically converted over to their percentage-based counterpart. The impact of a Mod is now tied directly to how far a Character has progressed in level, rarity, gear, and ability."

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/55700/game-update-7-15-2016#latest

Therefore aside from speed, all primaries are % based

But if you look at the mods they still state this. So it might be reimplemented. So it's not wrong until they correct it.