Abysmal drop rate.

Broda
310 posts Member
Every day it seems the drop rates are worse. Today I've simmed 20 battles in a row with a 0% ZERO PERCENT drop. This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    WAI.
  • Options
    Yup! I just spent 120 energy on 0 purples(yet again). Just to see how bad multi sim is. I guess it's working as intended.
  • Options
    0 drop on wanted gear? i reach you OP, i thinking about dev might nerf droprate but i kept tricking myself they did not change any...
    the cake is a lie
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Broda wrote: »
    Every day it seems the drop rates are worse. Today I've simmed 20 battles in a row with a 0% ZERO PERCENT drop. This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

That is, until we get a good drop. Then it starts again. You'll get stuff. Energy is free.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Energy is free unless you used refreshes, and I'm not agreeing that .33% should be the rate . Especially when you go like 1 in 10 for what you want daily.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah RNG is the heart of these games. Somedays you get lucks, some days you don't. I'd love a minimum of 33% haha.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    My drop rate is less than 10% daily on the gear I want. It's unbelievable. They are so money hungry it's so infuriating how hard they make the game to make you spend money
  • Options
    This game is like a slot machine now. With horrible odds. I hate getting 3* mods when spending energy on tier lll challenges for a well deserved 5*.
    I'm sure they are looking at a way to improve this because I know so many people have been quitting the game because of issues like this one. I want the game to stick around because I still enjoy it. I'm trying to live with the flaws and frustrations of these changes.
    I'm looking forward to the new Raid !!!
    That's a positive
  • licky
    112 posts Member
    Options
    my drop rates were better today. used 120 energy and got 6 stun cuffs!!
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Everyone is in the same boat. The only real problem this great game has is the price tag. Make it more affordable and the drop rates won't be so painful. For $99.99 we should get 50,000 crystals. It will probably never happen, but it would be nice.
  • Options
    Yeah RNG is the heart of these games. Somedays you get lucks, some days you don't. I'd love a minimum of 33% haha.

I'd take 33% anyday compare to status quo. The days when I get 3 Aayla/Chirpa shards apiece in Cantina, I feel like yelling outloud "I'm going to Disneyland." Lol.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options
    This is one of the main reasons why there was much hate for mods at the start. It took forever to get that 50 pieces of salvage gear... Just wait until you guys see the golden gear. It's downright dumb from what can be seen on swgoh.gg
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Tavanh wrote: »
    This is one of the main reasons why there was much hate for mods at the start. It took forever to get that 50 pieces of salvage gear... Just wait until you guys see the golden gear. It's downright dumb from what can be seen on swgoh.gg

Link??
  • Options
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist (or AM I?) but I swear to gawd drop rates are worse when you multi-sim. I have nothing but my own ire as evidence (besides EA being a scandalous, manipulative, evil corporation) but seriously, they're farming us!
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options

Link??
    https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/154/mk-7-cec-fusion-furnace/
    https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/141/mk-5-chedak-comlink/
    https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/134/mk-9-baw-armor-mod/
    https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/142/mk-6-akt-stun-gun/
    It's still pending but does give you a glimpse at the wall that's up ahead beyond level 80.
  • Options
    Khazaad wrote: »
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist (or AM I?) but I swear to gawd drop rates are worse when you multi-sim. I have nothing but my own ire as evidence (besides EA being a scandalous, manipulative, evil corporation) but seriously, they're farming us!

Thought it was just my terrible luck!
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Somedays are worse than others for sure.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

Out of 5 full refreshes this week I've gotten about 3 mods. Please don't tell me drop rate is WAI.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    MOST are worse than others for sure.

Fixed that for you.

Out of 5 full refreshes this week I've gotten about 3 mods. Please don't tell me drop rate is WAI.

Don't multi-sim. Ever. I've sim'd 10+ a few times and never gotten more than 1 Mod. Yet if I just sim one at a time, I feel like the drop rate is about 1/3. Multi-sim is either bugged, or a scam. Just don't do it.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Teague wrote: »

Fixed that for you.

Don't multi-sim. Ever. I've sim'd 10+ a few times and never gotten more than 1 Mod. Yet if I just sim one at a time, I feel like the drop rate is about 1/3. Multi-sim is either bugged, or a scam. Just don't do it.

I did a full refresh today. Sim 1 by 1. Got 1 mod for the whole thing.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options

Link??
    https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/154/mk-7-cec-fusion-furnace/
    https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/141/mk-5-chedak-comlink/
    https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/134/mk-9-baw-armor-mod/
    https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/142/mk-6-akt-stun-gun/
    It's still pending but does give you a glimpse at the wall that's up ahead beyond level 80.

I'm going to go ahead and say that the numbers might be right, but the components are clearly not. Just like when they introduced Raid gear and then later changed the component names. For instance, I'm sure the Mk 7 Furnace is going to require 80x Mk 7 Furnace Salvage, not 80x Mk 7 Detonator Salvage.
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    Teague wrote: »

Fixed that for you.

I did a full refresh today. Sim 1 by 1. Got 1 mod for the whole thing.

That's just bad luck then. I'm getting much better than that. My "don't multi-sim" theory might just be the result of bad luck as well. But seems consistent. Enough so that I feel it warranted to warn people.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    If their primary metric is how much time we are playing, how about this:
    If we battle manually, give us a 75% drop rate.
    Auto battle gets 66%
    Takes about 5 min per battle manually, going through 15-20 will take an hour-90min, but then people will actually play more as they gear up faster.
  • Options
    Sometimes drops are good, sometimes not. I simmed 10 cantina battles today and got 6 Aayla shards. Then I simmed 12 hard battles for Rey and Ashoka shards and got 1.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    If their primary metric is how much time we are playing, how about this:
    If we battle manually, give us a 75% drop rate.
    Auto battle gets 66%
    Takes about 5 min per battle manually, going through 15-20 will take an hour-90min, but then people will actually play more as they gear up faster.

Really like this idea
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Sandybard wrote: »
    Sometimes drops are good, sometimes not. I simmed 10 cantina battles today and got 6 Aayla shards. Then I simmed 12 hard battles for Rey and Ashoka shards and got 1.

I wish I had that luck with aayla. 12 = 3 for me daily