Plans to add more characters?

Divinity
5 posts Member
edited August 2016
Are there any plans to add more characters to the game?

There are plenty of characters from both the Clone Wars era and the post-Mandalorian Wars era which could be added! HK-47 is (sadly) the only character from the pre-Mandalorian War era in the game. I'd love to see more characters from this era in the game if it's possible! Also I feel as if there are many characters from the Clone Wars era that are missing. :( (these are also my two favorite eras in the Star Wars so far)

Examples are:

Darth Revan
Darth Nihilius
Darth Sion
Bastilla
Carth Onasi
Mandalorian Warrior
Atton Rand
etc.

Clone Trooper (Red, Yellow, Blue variants)
Padme
Jedi Knight Obi Wan
Shakk Ti
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Aayla Secura
Jango Fett
Sepratist commanders and leaders (besides Nute Gunray)
etc.

Also I think it would be really nice if the Clone Troopers that are currently in the game had an option to have their helmets on (as that is how they were most of the time in the series) or just made an option that lets them wear their helmets that is toggle able ("Fives","Rex","Cody", etc.)

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Options
    I agree on the helmets because rex and cody are know for wearing helmets and they all look the same and generic
    You now why I'm here
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Judging by the title of the game, past example, profits, and new movies releases, I think you can put a safe bet down on there being many new heroes. Takes a lot to make a Galaxy. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, they get added semi-often! Usually paid heroes, but sometimes free ones (such as the two new Jawas). But! The first half of your list isn't canon. I'm certainly not saying it's impossible, as we have HK-47. But, it's definitely a far shot for KotorI&II and SWTOR characters to be added, especially with many canon characters missing and many more being added with the new movies. Would be amazing, though! Wouldn't be too surprised if Revan made it in, but characters like Sion or Atton seems reaching. Despite their impacts on the games.

Also, agree on the helmets.
  • Options
    Of course there will be new characters, that helps drive sales. I, for one, would like to see a temporary focus shift to fixing bugged characters. That doesn't mean stop new character development, just reallocate some resources to bug fixes.

Business, just like this game, is all about resource allocation. Resources, in business, are people and money. You have finite amounts of both, so how do you want allocate them in the near term and long term?
  • Options
    They have a massive pool of characters to dip into and turn into ingame characters and I'm sure we'll continue to see new ones being released. Regarding the clones, I too think they should have their helmets. Personally I think it makes much more sense (as they usually have their helmets on in combat), not to mention they look so much cooler with them on :P
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses. Any words on this from the devs?

I would really support making a thread just to make it so the Clone Trooper characters that are in the game now are changed so that they have their helmets on (since many of you guys seem to agree that this would be better as well).

Thanks guys!
  • Options
    I read that Watto, Boss Nass, and Nien Nunb are the next three to be added. I can't wait! Saving up my arena tokens for Nunb!
  • Options
    I read that Watto, Boss Nass, and Nien Nunb are the next three to be added. I can't wait! Saving up my arena tokens for Nunb!
    And where did you read this?
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options

For some reason Nien Nunb doesn't really excite me as much as Darth Revan, Bastilla, or other Clone Trooper variants being added... but that might just be me.

Nein Nunb and Ugnaught are more like comic relief characters too me. But I'm happy (if this is true) that they are taking time to add characters either way! :smile:
  • Ole_Man_Bourbon
    343 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Say nunb aloud 1,000 times

Preferably while riding mass transit