Can I get credited Galactic War tokens?

Dadi44
5 posts Member
edited August 2016
I know it might seem ridiculous but is it possible I could be given JUST 10 galactic war tokens? It just pains me every time im at 390 tokens. I think I got to this number by refreshing the shop when it cost tokens. Can't remember exactly. Don't wanna sound like I want free stuff, but it's literally 10 for my peace of mind. It's just such an imperfect number and it's like an OCD thing. It just doesn't fit in!

Thank you,
Dadi44

Replies

• Options
    You spent those tokens once already, but now you want to have them back to spend them once more, while claiming that you don't want to sound like you ask for free stuff.
    But you DO ask for free stuff. It doesn't SEEM ridiculous, it IS.
  • Options
    You spent those tokens once already, but now you want to have them back to spend them once more, while claiming that you don't want to sound like you ask for free stuff.
    But you DO ask for free stuff. It doesn't SEEM ridiculous, it IS.

You're right. Lemme just upgrade my toon to 7* straight away with 10 TOKENS. Lame.
  • Options
    Indeed, very lame, the gimme gimme generation at it worst. Can't even honestly admit you're begging.
  • Dadi44
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Indeed, very lame, the gimme gimme generation at it worst. Can't even honestly admit you're begging.

"Gimme gimme" generation? Seriously? You don't know a single thing about me. I suggest you sit down before I make you look like a fool.
  • Options
    I agree with you Dadi, every time I see that 390 staring back at me it bugs me. Perhaps if I had known about the upcoming change to crystals for refreshes I would not have bothered. I'm kind of surprised they didn't round peoples token amounts either up or down to the nearest hundred.
    I just want a usable amount. I'd even accept being taken down to 300 (wouldn't be happy about it as I fought hard to get those tokens) but at least then it's 2 nodes and i can use the tokens without that 90 staring at me. It's setting off the OCD.
    As for the massive difference receiving 10 tokens would make? I would potentially be able to get the last character in the GW shard shop a whole 6 hours earlier, big woop.

So yes, I am begging. I'm begging that the publishers of this game will be so kind as to even out not just mine, but everybody's War Tokens that aren't a nice rounded hundred, either by adding or subtracting tokens to the nearest hundred.
    I don't expect it, but it would be incredibly soothing if it did happen.