Boba

What mods would the fett benefit from? Speed?

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I wish. Mods can't really save him right now, he needs a rework.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    For set bonuses, there are a few passable options:
    Crit Dmg + Crit Chance
    Speed + Crit Chance (only if Boba lead)
    Speed + Potency (or tenacity)
    Potency x 3 (maybe mix in 1 tenacity)

But in all honesty, Boba isn't good in Arena (his good leader doesn't make up for a garbage basic, dumb unique, and admittedly ok with potency special), or raids, so I'd question the wisdom of using him.
  • Options
    I use him in arena to great effect. I run Boba, Lando, Phasma, STH, and Rey. I have potency mods on him to help his AOE ability block land. His leader ability is great for Lando and Rey coupled with VM from Phasma. I also have crit chance mods on Lando so he AOEs every single turn as long as the enemy has two toons alive. The ability block protects STH from dispel like Ben. Admittedly I can't beat every team the sun Fac with RG combos give me trouble but I compete for 1 daily on a November shard.
  • Wrecker1127
    158 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    BTW his basic on crit hits pretty hard with him lead. It's like 8k. Most people haven't given him a chance to shine they just write him off and say he's garbage. He's very hard to gear though so I understand people's reluctance to try him.
    Post edited by Wrecker1127 on
  • Options
    BTW his basic on crit hits pretty hard with him lead. It's like 8k. Post people haven't given him a chance to shine they just write him off and say he's garbage. He's very hard to gear though so I understand people's reluctance to try him.

Very much agree. I don't think he's as bad as people say he is. I use him as lead with a little added potency. He's definately not the weak link on my team.

• Options
    Try him in a revive team .. Its funny in arena and annoying to fight against.. Boba lead, old daka, ewok elder, hk 47 and rg then mod them with health and defense + critical avoidance and tenacy and ure unbeatable because the enemy cant focus **** :D
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    I use him as leader in raids, along with characters with a naturally high crit rate. Like Ahsoka. His own crit chance isn't really so great, so I use mods with crit chance set bonuses.
  • Options
    Using him as Leader as well.

• xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Using him as well with scoundrel team

• Options
    Also have Zam and Dengar together with Boburt Fettman as Leader and Big Kahuna.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Also have Zam and Dengar together with Boburt Fettman as Leader and Big Kahuna.

You sir are the man very similar to my squad currently

Bobba L
    Lando
    Greedo
    Zam
    Dengar/ig88

And my other variation

Lando L
    Greedo
    Zam
    St Han
    Ig88/dengar

It's soooooo dirty
  • Options
    He is worthless right now. Focus on a better character
  • Options
    Try him in a revive team .. Its funny in arena and annoying to fight against.. Boba lead, old daka, ewok elder, hk 47 and rg then mod them with health and defense + critical avoidance and tenacy and ure unbeatable because the enemy cant focus **** :D

That sounds fun actually.
  • Options
    Sorry, neither mk7 mods would make him viable.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me