Making Rey less powerful! + bugfix

Heeey!
I think they shouldmake Rey less powerful! Really you're almost forced to have one in this game! Everyday you have to face her multiple times in Gw with her 30k OP hits. It doesnt make sense compared to other chars!
And the counter bug isnot fixed yet... When I have fives just 1 counter, when opponent has fives hè has like 3 counters lol same goes for dooku. Fix these 2 things and sure people will complain less about gw.
I always liked gw and a nice game mode, sometimes hard but still possible to succeed, but nowdays also thanks to these 2 things its impossible.

Replies

• Options
    Stun all three then hit the easy button. Rey hits hard. That is her job. Then she dies easy. Fives gets stunned more often than he doesn't. Count doodoo. Stun and assist. Also dies fast. Stunned toons cant evade anymore.

My GS is faster then most Reys. And so is my Rey. See where this going OP? Use mods to enhance strengths and GW will not give you fits anymore
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Heeey!
    I think they shouldmake Rey less powerful! Really you're almost forced to have one in this game! Everyday you have to face her multiple times in Gw with her 30k OP hits. It doesnt make sense compared to other chars!
    And the counter bug isnot fixed yet... When I have fives just 1 counter, when opponent has fives hè has like 3 counters lol same goes for dooku. Fix these 2 things and sure people will complain less about gw.
    I always liked gw and a nice game mode, sometimes hard but still possible to succeed, but nowdays also thanks to these 2 things its impossible.

1. Learn the in and outs of this game
    2. If #1 can't be done uninstall the game.
  • flux_rono
    2142 posts Member
    Options
    5's does get a double counter at a high rank when his basic has omega on it and there slowed... but rey is op but the only nerf i think would be good for her would be switching her health for darth mauls. He has the lowest hp in the game and that would be good for rey being the heavy hitter she is
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    5's does get a double counter at a high rank when his basic has omega on it and there slowed... but rey is op but the only nerf i think would be good for her would be switching her health for darth mauls. He has the lowest hp in the game and that would be good for rey being the heavy hitter she is

No more nerfs. Only buff other toons.
    When will people understand this?

• Options
    For sure Yogi. No more nerfs needed.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, Nerf Rey is a fresh player's issue. She can easily be overcome, but she is also fun to try for yourself. Fives is a pain, but same thing. No team or hero is invincible.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    if all the armor update outrage is true, the already nerfed rey.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    Honestly... I think Rey has been hit really hard from this, and I love it. She's still #1 but this gives me a small reason to use Leia over her. I wanted to make a counter team and Leia's stealth gives me a big reason now that tanking is quite possible! Imagine fives, aayla, Ima gun di, and Rg, along with Leia using stealth immediately. Your opponent is stuck fighting a bunch of high armored walls lol

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly... I think Rey has been hit really hard from this, and I love it.

I find it odd that you love that they made major game-altering changes with absolutely no communication. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    No more nerfs, Rey is a glass jaw anyways same with Dooku you have to deal with them 1st. Strategy. In GW what I got from the Dev. Notes they want you two have at least two good squads to get thru it or three or four guys that can come off the bench and be as solid as your starters. In follow ups the Developers said GW is working the way they want it to work they said it is not broke so what I took from that is it do t matter how much you or I dont like something with GW they have reviewed it and that discussion is closed. I get why folks are mad all you can really do is 1. Stop playing and uninstall. 2. Stop spending 3. Keep voicing your opinion bcuz I know for a fact they pay close attention to what is said on this forum, Jesse and others have refrenced player feed back In the majority of interviews. But be prepared to go Insane bcuz they said GW is not broke it works just the way they intended it to work it's suppose to be difficult not my words devs notes.
    -FightinPhantom 303rd/720th Mile High City
    191568986 Ally Code
    Phightin.Phantom@gmail.com
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I find it odd that you love that they made major game-altering changes with absolutely no communication. :/
    I take that back bro.. Rey hasn't really been effected much at all, I'm a donut for saying that. I don't mind this change because honestly defense was sooooo useless!! Yes CG DEFINITELY should've said something, and I'm shocked how they refuse to say anything on this matter.. however I won't let that deter me from enjoying this :/. This is what we wanted right?!? Slower toons now finally have some advantage over faster ones atleast.. My only gripe is that Count Doodoo, does incredibly low damage now. Like I have him maxed with a lot of offense.. he hits for 2k - 4K on crits.. But I still love doodoo, so I gotta stick with Doodoo.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I take that back bro.. Rey hasn't really been effected much at all, I'm a donut for saying that. I don't mind this change because honestly defense was sooooo useless!! Yes CG DEFINITELY should've said something, and I'm shocked how they refuse to say anything on this matter.. however I won't let that deter me from enjoying this :/. This is what we wanted right?!? Slower toons now finally have some advantage over faster ones atleast.. My only gripe is that Count Doodoo, does incredibly low damage now. Like I have him maxed with a lot of offense.. he hits for 2k - 4K on crits.. But I still love doodoo, so I gotta stick with Doodoo.

Stormtrooper gains 13% defense for each empire ally >:)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

No more nerfs. Only buff other toons.
    When will people understand this?

This! So much this. Don't make things worse, make worse things better!
    Honestly... I think Rey has been hit really hard from this, and I love it. She's still #1 but this gives me a small reason to use Leia over her. I wanted to make a counter team and Leia's stealth gives me a big reason now that tanking is quite possible! Imagine fives, aayla, Ima gun di, and Rg, along with Leia using stealth immediately. Your opponent is stuck fighting a bunch of high armored walls lol

Actually it's just as much a nerf to all other dps toons also.
    When you go up against a Old ben lead team with Fives, B2, St Han etc and your Leia chips 1/3 of her usual damage on Fives etc you'll notice this more..