Future Heroes. Who needs a presence in the game?

Replies

• pabrimmer
    274 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    QT-KT

Because if we're going to insist on the silliness of assigning biological gender to robots, by gosh we gotta slap some pink paint and a cutesy name on exactly one of 'em! :p
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Quinlan Vos, Adi Galia, Even Piell, Saesee Tiin, Cin Drallig, Oppo Rancisis, Nahdar Vebb, Jocasta Nu, Padmé Amidala, Bail Organa, CC5052 Commander Bly, Logray, Pre Visla, Hondo Ohnaka, Pong Krell, Jango Fett, Bossk, Aurra Sing, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Wat Tambor, General Kalani, Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine, Zeb, Agent Kallus, Inquisitor, Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister, General Hux.
  • yoda_san
    150 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Canon:
    Jedi Luke, Emperor Palpatine, Pre Vizsla, Unkar Plutt, Aurra Sing, Mother Talzin, Wat Tambor, Shaak Ti, Bail Organa, Padme Amidala, Mon Mothma, Clone 99, Jar JAr Binks Clone force 99 (Crosshair, Wrecker, Tech and Hunter), Pong Krell, Hondo Ohnaka, Jango Fett, admiral Piett, Gungi, R2-D2, C3PO, BB-8, general Hux, Quinlan Vos, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Tion Medon, Ponda Baba, Cornelius Evazan, Embo, Bossk, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, R3-S6 (Goldie), young Boba Fett, C-21 Highsinger, Latts Razzi, Jocasta Nu, Yarael Poof, Tarfful, Even Piell, admiral Trench, darkside Barris Offee, rebel Chewbacca, The Son, The Daughter, The Father, Watto, Satine Kryze, Fn-2199, Riff Tamson, captain Tarpals, Boss Nass, captain Panaka, Yaddle, Oppo Rancisis, Bib Fortuna Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren,
    Zeb orrelios, Hera Syndulla, Cham Syndulla, Chopper, Ezra Bridger, agent Kallus, The grand inquisitor, The seventh sister, The fifth brothe, The eighth brother, Sebulba, Sabe, clone wars Darth Maul, Nien Nunb, Adi Gallia, commander Bragh, Jek Porkins, Wicket, Logray, Luce, clone wars Obi-Wan Kenobi, KarisMax Rebo and more droids like droideka and tactical droid, and more clones like the ones in the game but not playable, and more clones lie scuba trooper, and more all kinds of other troopers like rebel trooper and deathstar trooper and first order flame trooper.

And now to the legends characters:
    Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Malgus, Kyle Katarn, Kiro, Lumiya, Durge, Satele Shan, Bastila Shan, Theron Shan, Tulak Hord, Darth Mekhis, Galen Marek (Star Killer), Proxy, Juno Eclipse, Maris Brood, Darth Bane, Darth Talon, Lowbacca, Exar Kun, Ulic Qel-Droma, Dash Rendar, Rahm Kota, Darth Sion, Mission Vao, Carth Onasi, Darth Nihilus, Zaalbar, Darth Vitiate/Valkorion, Calo Nord, Darth Krayt, Jerec,Darth Tenebrous, Sharad Hett, Arcann, Tyber Zann, Delta squad (Boss, Fixer, Scorch and Sev), grand admiral Thrawn (idk if he is considered canon yet).

And now im just too tired to write more.
    propably contains some typos.
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I want to see:

1. Darth Bugfix
    2. Darth notWAI
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    five2zero wrote: »
    I want to see:

1. Darth Bugfix
    2. Darth notWAI

That's funny
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Darth Revan, Starkiller, Kyle Katarn!

Kyle Katarn would be cool. Man I remember those old Jedi Knight games. I thought it was the coolest thing in the third one when the rain would hit the lightsaber and make sizzle noises. TOP OF THE LINE GRAPHICS!
  • Options
    Padme

180?cb=20111001234615
    I'd settle for just Natalie.
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Padme

180?cb=20111001234615

Yeah we need miss 1-bun. We have 2-bun and 3-bun.
  • Sarek
    91 posts Member
    Options
    I would love to see either Jango or a CW Mandalorian. Jedi Luke would also be great.
  • Options
    Slave Leia.. Jabba...
  • Options
    Mynd wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Darth Revan, Starkiller, Kyle Katarn!

Kyle Katarn would be cool. Man I remember those old Jedi Knight games. I thought it was the coolest thing in the third one when the rain would hit the lightsaber and make sizzle noises. TOP OF THE LINE GRAPHICS!

yeap. It is still very cool. I love Outcast and SW;Jedi Academy...
  • Options
    C-3PO with Ewok synergy
    Dash Rendar
    Mon Mothma
    Scout or Boussh Leia
    Salacious Crumb
    Padme
    Kid Anakin
    Jar Jar (could actually be a lot of fun. he did a ton of damage in the film.)
    Droideka (why is this not in the game already??)
    Clone Wars Obi Wan
    Rebel Chewbacca
    Pilot Luke
    Jedi Luke
    R2-D2

• Options
    FO riot control stormtrooper, FN-2199
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    rawman wrote: »
    And that rat which lives in jabbas crackhole
    You mean that cutie in my profile pic? Salacious Crumb?

Yes.
  • Darth29Pollas
    32 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Kanjiklub.
  • Options
    Kanjiklub.
    And Guavian death gang

• Options
    Got an idea for all thos jar jar requests. He has a high dmg basic, which is an aoe .. Same strength as jka has.. But it hits the controllers team.. And his second ability makes him change his team..with 8 rounds cooldown .. So.. He schould be fast and just damages your enemy .. Some cool animations with this blue bubble mistakes etc .
  • Options
    Got an idea for all thos jar jar requests. He has a high dmg basic, which is an aoe .. Same strength as jka has.. But it hits the controllers team.. And his second ability makes him change his team..with 8 rounds cooldown .. So.. He schould be fast and just damages your enemy .. Some cool animations with this blue bubble mistakes etc .

Ooohwee. Got a better idea for the jar jar requests. Write down your idea for him on paper. Make sure it is legible. Seal the paper inside an envelope. Place a stamp on the upper right hand corner (you really need to make sure it is the right side and not the left side). Walk the sealed envelope to your nearest post office. Go up to the mail clerk. Insert the sealed envelope inot your mouth, chew, and ingest.

Worst character ever...
  • Options
    Nien Nunb, Embo, and clone wars darth bane
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Revan has always been at the top of my list. With Rebels season 3 beginning in September, I'm hoping to see Thrawn, Kanaan, Sabine, Ezra, even Chopper. I suspect we'll get Rogue one characters around Decemeber like we did for TFA last year. I'm still surprised they keep adding no name Jawas and Geonosians rather than ANY Rebels characters.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Padme

180?cb=20111001234615

Wow, how is Padme not in this game yet? Didn't even realize...

Also, Jabba.
  • Options
    Bring more clones! Also why not start a Mandolorian faction? Pre Visla, Bo Katan, Sabine Wren, Boba, Jango, Death Watch Soldier?
  • Options
    I'm loving the responses. Theres some really great characters That ya'll put in I completely forgot about. Here's my favorites from you all:
    1. Droideka - really the coolest droid introduced in the prequels
    2. Bib Fortuna - cannot believe he slipped my mind was always one of my favorites
    3. Aurra Sing, 4-LOM, Bossk - can never have enough bounty Hunters
    4. Porkins, Salacious Crumb, Uncle Owen - supporting cast!!!
    5. Piett and Hux - iconic military leaders.
    6. Jocasta Nu - I loved her line in the prequels because it just illustrates how those in power take their position for granted and ignore truths that can flip an entire galaxy on its head.
    7. Pong Krell - conceptually I loved this character. However I found his double bladed lightsabers to be an insult to Darth Maul. He wouldve been much better with three or four single blades like Grevious.

New suggestions: Maz Kanata, Viscus, Rig Nema, Leia as Boushh, Dexter Jettster
  • Options
    I'm loving the responses. Theres some really great characters That ya'll put in I completely forgot about. Here's my favorites from you all:
    1. Droideka - really the coolest droid introduced in the prequels
    2. Bib Fortuna - cannot believe he slipped my mind was always one of my favorites
    3. Aurra Sing, 4-LOM, Bossk - can never have enough bounty Hunters
    4. Porkins, Salacious Crumb, Uncle Owen - supporting cast!!!
    5. Piett and Hux - iconic military leaders.
    6. Jocasta Nu - I loved her line in the prequels because it just illustrates how those in power take their position for granted and ignore truths that can flip an entire galaxy on its head.
    7. Pong Krell - conceptually I loved this character. However I found his double bladed lightsabers to be an insult to Darth Maul. He wouldve been much better with three or four single blades like Grevious.

New suggestions: Maz Kanata, Viscus, Rig Nema, Leia as Boushh, Dexter Jettster

You forgot Zuckuss
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

You forgot Zuckuss

I Did!! I knew I missed one. Plus Sugi and Embo. And one of my favorite Jedi, Tera Sinube although we have an excess of jedi as it is.
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Options
    lovecheese wrote: »
    Slave Leia..

OMG why is this the first time i'm seeing this idea and have not thought about it myself? What a fast seller she would be!! She might be wearing too little for Disney to say okay though............
  • Options
    Can't believe it's not already a playable character already, but EMPEROR PALPATINE! My top 10 (or just 10 that happened to pop up in my mind) are:

1. Emperor Palpatine

3. Admiral Piett

3. Droideka

4. Jango Fett

5. Jedi Luke Skywalker (why is Luke holding a rifle in game and not a lightsaber?)

6. Grand Admiral Thrawn

7. Yuuzhang Vong characters would be interesting anti-Jedi/anti-sith characters.

8. GENERAL HUX! That would be AWESOME (at least for me)

9. R2-D2 and C-3PO ( with "Ugnaught" as one of the early original character in this game, I really see no harm in adding C-3PO at this point)

10. Shock troopers would be pretty cool. They could have a large amount of health and high damage with an early first turn, but otherwise slow.

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    HanSolo141 wrote: »
    Uncle Owen

I vote the Cajun-style version :D

My picks?
    1) Revan - consider making him a 5* like GM Yoda with him being BOTH Dark and Light side
    2) Bane - 5* Dark Side like GM Yoda is for the light
    3) Son/Daugher/Father - for event challenges, have to be NPCs obviously
    4) Highsinger - need a new droid, why not him?
    5) Captain Tarpals - if we need a Gungan, why not one whom we DON'T want to die?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"