New Galactic War changes?

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    GW got more interesting with the update. I was able to win GW today without losing any characters. If you don't like how the battle is going you just retreat and you try to start a different battle.

Most difficult one for me was a team with Resistance Pilot, Sid, Luminara, JC and Phasma. Made the mistake to attack SID or Lumi / JC first. The pilot always killed one character. When I attacked the pilot first it was pretty easy to kill the rest without losing characters.
  • Options
    Was the pilot easy for you to kill?
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    I like the new changes to GW!
    Biggi wrote: »
    P2P: Sweet! I love it! Benefit me! Don't change!!
    Weak F2P: What da he ll !!!?
    Strong F2P: I take it as a man.

Let me changed for you..
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Suck it
  • Options
    I hate the new changes to GW!
    Before the new changes i could get much further in GW and almost win it and that was incredibly fun for me and felt really intense pulling off some incredibly hard wins, i absolutely loved GW back then. Now with the new changes i feel GW has become somewhat stale and rather boring more like a chore, i no longer feel like im enjoying it instead just wanting to get it done ASAP and leave it to the next day sadly. Instead of being able to tactically retreat when things go sour which worked out for me as a F2P player when facing the wallet warrior teams, im now having to go in and out all the time with more or less the same results and it makes me quit in frustration because my team gets wrecked every time no matter how i try and adapt!. I understand that the elitists like this new change with GW, but the majority do not, and the developers i feel are going to keep this change ignoring the majority of speakers which is unfair and pretty cruel tbh, why?.

If they want to make it fair they need to accept that the majority are not happy with the new changes!.

Yes its been discussed, i know theirs a thread already and despite most disliking it the developers seem focused on not changing back making excuses and such sorry devs :(.

Maybe im alone, but hopefully theirs people like me who see that the new change really does screw over the newer F2P community :(.

Opinions ?. Hope everyone has a wonderful day sorry to have caused any issues just wanted to quickly voice my opinions before i go to work.

Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    I don't care.
    Not sure why but ever since the change I've finally been able to complete GW. I've only managed that feat once before but since the update I've beaten three more rounds.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    ITS A BUG

Calm down. Geez

As I said in my last post. My characters even came back from retreat. That tells me it's a bug.

Actually it's not a bug. Read the update.

Personally I like it. I'm lazy and hate not finishing node 12. Since the change I never let myself lose a character til node 12. If an important char dies, I retreat. It lets me play more risky instead of having to play super cautious and always worry and fret that my character may die.

BTW I don't have any characters from premium packs. I'm not totally f2p but I spent less than $60 total.
  • Options
    I hate the new changes to GW!
    I'm personally done with disney completely they control the world like walmart abs now I hate all aspects of this God **** planet ;)
  • Amorgan
    94 posts Member
    Options
    I dont mind the changes. It's challenging, and I agree with some people that you need a larger roster to be able to complete it- I've got an A and B team + 2 suicide squads ( I refuse to own meta characters e.g Rey, GS etc, which is probably why i need so many teams) I see how this might not be good for people without a big roster.
    I don't manage to complete it every time, I would say maybe 3 times a week, but I enjoy the challenge of it, and for me personally it works quite well.
  • Options
    Why necro a super old thread?