The most ultimate squad ever?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    @Old_Scott i'm not an Apple user, maybe airplay if you have a Mac. I'm sure there is a free recorder app too.
  • Options
    Pretty sure I faced you in GW yesterday. It took me about 10 minutes of restarting to beat you. I was using my GW team sans-protection, but I would have loved to see how my arena team would have worked out.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Pretty sure I faced you in GW yesterday. It took me about 10 minutes of restarting to beat you. I was using my GW team sans-protection, but I would have loved to see how my arena team would have worked out.

Painfull!

Do or do not...
  • Options
    I don't think Ayala is F2p?
  • Options
    I don't think Ayala is F2p?

yer she is you can get her from cantina
  • Options
    I believe 5 b in cantina
  • Options
    Kit would be awesome if:

1. He hit harder both basic and aoe
    2. Debuff or buff (besides potency up which does have some benefits)
    3. His 2nd attack hit more.

Also if he wasn't so annoying to get lol. I'm going for a bonus attack heavy Jedi team (like in op but with Kit instead of Anakin) and he's the last one I need because he's only in chromium packs and sometimes shipments.
  • Options
    True... Kit is a pain to get lol. Imo... Yoda would be nice with turn meter doen, stun and other bonus. But Anakin would help more he hits harder with basic and anti healing debuff is a life saver. Helps me a lot against rey/rg. Plus his aoe is def helps with high damage and offense up.
  • Options
    First timer here so I apologise in advance for any etiquette mistakes. It just looks like you know what you're talking about n I could do with some advice. I've been playing for quite a while now n have many level 80 characters I'm just struggling with arena battles n unsure what mods to assign to what characters. I've been using all Jedi n 5's but reading through posts I can see it's not all that great. Any advice on above would be greatly appreciated. Or if we could pm in anyway I'd appreciate that. My name on the game is SiAdCarl.
    Hope to hear from you.

All the best.
    Simon
  • Options
    vynn wrote: »
    Ya, going all Jedi really isn't dominant. This is a better IGD team:

IGD (L), Aayla, Fives, Sun Fac, JKA

This is basically my Node 11 GW team I fight every night...sometimes Anakin lead, sometimes IGD lead...sometimes Fives and sometimes RG...no matter how you slice it, those 5-6 toons together are a pain in the ***