Quality of opponents in arena

Seems like everyone who posts here is top 10 in their shard.

I'm 500-300th in mine. Just now I faced a bad looking team that wiped out my team without me being able to kill even one. Everyone is 28-30k strong around these places, when my team is around 25k. Even teams that have same guys as me and same gear always strike harder and last longer. ****?

Do I have more difficult shard than most or what?

My team is QGJ, RG, Phasma, Sid and IG88. I left Luminara out since everyone says that's a good idea. Problem is 88 gets killed half of the time before he can fire and this last team killed even Sid with sid+gs and then quickly demolished RG too...

Next strongest toons I got are Rex and Ahsoka. I know I should get Rey (halfway through opening her) and strenghten GS but there are so many other things to do like get all synergy teams for mod challenges and special events and grind better gear and....

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    You go through "clumps" of semi-meta or meta-for-those-roster tiers. Without enough heroes to give you the tactical agility/elasticity for team compositions, some of those "clumps" will take longer to bust through on your way up the ladder.

GS and Rey once added give you a very top 20 team: Phasma, QGJ, Rey, RG, GS. If you can get them maxed geared and some nice mods, you'll be playing leap frog with all the top dudes. Stay strong and focused, you're well on your way, and have a strong plan already in action.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I've run in to a similar problem, I am use to face opponents 3 - 5k stronger all the time, and I am usually at the to 60/80 and the last 2 or 3 days it's a lot harder and I get thrown back to 160+ , not sure what happened but something happened here in my server , or it seems that way to me
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Time is against you in an arms race, if the guys in our rank-range in Arena are leveling better mods, or bumping up a gear level and we aren't, they get ahead of us.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I've run in to a similar problem, I am use to face opponents 3 - 5k stronger all the time, and I am usually at the to 60/80 and the last 2 or 3 days it's a lot harder and I get thrown back to 160+ , not sure what happened but something happened here in my server , or it seems that way to me

Haha im 31k top 30 and everybody around me is about 42k .. Droids ftw .. Even the armorshit cant hold me back. Cuz je always shot first haha
  • Options

Maybe they fused shards.. A week ago i had the same feeling as you have right now. There way more players im my shard now. Therefor i knew everybody in top 50 ..now i just know 10 of em and all thus others there must be from other shards. Rly .. What if they fused shards, because there are just 500 active players of 20000 .. To make us pay to keep place
  • Options
    I remember someone complaining it is unfair that he has to start a week later than the first people in his shard. When I started I didn't inspect the top people but I got a very strong sense that other people have been playing for much longer than a week, months probably. Is there some kind of a time frame in a shard?
  • Options
    Isnt it a week? As i startedt, the top was about 20-30 dunno how long that took but im sure its a week