Daily/lifetime coins, drops and other totals not adding up

Ok this is the jist... this may sound simple but it's the window to a much bigger problem! I've had to start a excell spread sheet to start keeping up with daily and lifetime guild coins, keeping up with drops to see if I actually receive what the drop the game actually said I won from the reward drop.. here's one small example I know all my guild members got there 600 daily coins but it said on only got 36 the other 280 and there lifetime said a increase of 359 the other 330 now this was only after 3 days of keeping up with the info. Now my guy spend real money on this game so they take any little thing to heart. Now I'm having to look at all my games info to make sure it gives me what I won "I know drops are random!!" Now why should I have to hire an accountant to play this game? I've only spent $40 total over 9 months only because I hear my guild members not getting what they pay for"they know some drops are random too" but if the game says you won 1000 credits then doesn't add that to their total I'm going to keep up with totals the best I can but I'm not a numbers man. So why I ask EA should we as paying customers should we have to goto extreme measures like building a spread sheet to keep up with your short comings. I'm sure the more I dig the more I will find missing from who knows what.Is there any one else having problems with any total not adding up?

Replies

• Options
    And I have already filed a report with EA help so don't say it..
  • Options
    Lol, this has been going on for months, welcome to the party late comer!!!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    There is a known issue, meaning it's either in the queue or being worked on by the development team. Some sort of synchronization glitch between guild activity reset (based on the Guild leader's time zone) and the player's personal daily reset.

Quite a few threads out here already with tips and tricks: including, make sure you've shut down your game during both the Guild Activity reset and the Daily Reset; make sure you're checking your Guild Management Screen and Guild Activity Screen to make sure you're at "0" and "0/600" respectively, before you start spending energy; try spending energy in a small amount, like a 8-energy salvage run, and see if that 8 posted on your Management score.

There might be more tips out there now, but search around. Hoping they can get it fixed soon.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I've do all the tips and tricks. So don't try to be sny with me.. I've read all the forums. I want others to keep up with all totals not just guild.
  • Options
    I don't have any totals for credit, gems, ect.. this is my main concern that others should be looking at not just guild!!! This post only came after I've done every thing every one say to do. It's NOT WORKING IS WHAT I'M SAYING GUY KEEP UP WITH YOUR TOTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lifetime coins is correct. You have to pull at the same time every day, exactly at your guild reset time.

Ive been pulling for 2 weeks now and ive got it nailed so that now my daily coins per player = the amount our guild goes up at reset.

Now, the daily coins, thats ****. that resets twice. once at the persons midnight reset, and once at the guild daily reset. you just cant use daily coins for anything useful except to see if people are even spending at all.
  • Options
    Please fix the daily coins contribution screen, makes managing a guild extremely difficult.