Refresh on Credit Heist

Other events have crystal for refresh attempts on them. Why not this one too?

Replies

• Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Because we would be able to make more credits than we currently do. That would be unacceptable. If they added a refresh to the credit heist, it would be something crazy like 5,000 crystals to refresh.
  • Options
    I think that the same crystal refresh cost as a 3rd omega event refresh would be sufficient.
  • Options
    A credit mega pack costs 595 for 560K-1.68M. Let's just say you get a 2x multiplier on 2 of the 8 packs, which brings you to 700K for 595 crystals. If you get 1M credits from heist, this would imply the refresh cost is 850-1,062.5 crystals. Let's say they give us a 20% discount because we have to build characters to complete, bringing the cost to 680-850 crystals. Would you pay for a refresh at those prices?
  • Options
    Ahahaaha lol 20% discount your a funny man rofl ahahahaha
  • Options
    I actually think a refresh on the credit heist is not a bad idea. I would spend money on crystals that I normally would not. Say the credit heist allowed me to refresh for less than the price of two credit packs (595/ea) maybe around 700 crystals, I would spend money like crazy on crystals to keep refreshing. I know the only thing that matters in Freemium games is the amount of money made, and im sure im not the only person who would spend extra money once a week to refresh the credit heist.
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    If the amount of money made was all they cared about, they would sell a million in game credits for a $1.99 or so.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    So like, the credits pack is near 600 crystals and you get a range there. So since we can make a million in the Heist, we're talking about a refresh being somewhere between 1000-1200 crystals for a whole event. Break that up four ways, looking at 250-300 crystals to refresh one fight, or 500-600 for the easy or hard mode. Would you do it?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Probably :p
  • Options
    I don't think many would do it for 1000 crystals. As you say we have the credit mega pack that for the same ratio base credit:Crystal ratio offers a chance at much more credit. Make it reasonable and I think people would pony up the crystals.
  • Options
    Rizn wrote: »
    If the amount of money made was all they cared about, they would sell a million in game credits for a $1.99 or so.

I doubt it would make more money. I guarantee you that they've analyzed the optimal price point for profit. I don't think people would purchase credit packs at a 2.5x higher rate
  • Options
    If a refresh on credit heist was available, I would certainly buy it.