Character Creation: Ezra Bridger

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Ezra aka most boring character in Rebels.

Sabine or Zeb...now we r talking.
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Ezra aka most boring character in Rebels.

Sabine or Zeb...now we r talking.

They are coming soon! We just had to start with the main focus of the show, lol. We have a new character creation getting ready for Wednesday.
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    ZarLatho wrote: »
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    What about....no?

+1

Stay on main caracther that ppl know. Stay on the main stream of starwars

Assuming that by "main stream" you mean the seven films: For what reason would you ignore a vast chunk of lore?

I would not consider a niche cable TV series a "vast chunk" - sorry. While I understand the sentiment from the hard core fans, this would hardly be a good direction. Sure, throw them a bone every now and then, but the more casual fan (and even Star Wars fans who simply don't watch a cartoon series) aren't going to drop big money on characters they've never heard of.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I would not consider a niche cable TV series a "vast chunk" - sorry. While I understand the sentiment from the hard core fans, this would hardly be a good direction. Sure, throw them a bone every now and then, but the more casual fan (and even Star Wars fans who simply don't watch a cartoon series) aren't going to drop big money on characters they've never heard of.

What about B2 and Rex? B2 is a generic droid no one really knows, and Rex is from another TV show, Clone Wars. Those 2 characters undermine your argument. New players will spend money in order to amass a lot of characters and catch up. Older players will pay money based on abilities and trying to keep their collection full. The niche market is actually the player that spends to accumulate a p2p character for vanity purposes.
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers