Proposal to revive mercing..

13Next

Replies

• Options
    TommySitt wrote: »
    djvita wrote: »
    48 hour window starts when you join a new guild. So you could be kicked out, wait 3 days and then join a guild and think you will get rewards, and surprise nothing for you!

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4x75s1/psa_raid_rewards_after_leaving/

Just go to the new guild immediately after leaving the old one, don't wait a few hours. You need 48 hrs plus jump times and raid times, basically five days between home guild zergs if you have your act together.

The point is that no one knows this
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Options
    We have our Sunday zerg set for 1400 hrs, and next Saturday's zerg set for 1000. That's almost six days of time to leave, raid, and come back.

Yo let me join in on your guild I like that scheme
  • Options
    Kramer wrote: »
    We have our Sunday zerg set for 1400 hrs, and next Saturday's zerg set for 1000. That's almost six days of time to leave, raid, and come back.

Yo let me join in on your guild I like that scheme

Ally code in PM if you're not trolling, we have three open spots, you must run an alt account in the partner guild, 500+/day

Nah I'm not trolling give me a week to build an alt account up to speed.
  • Options
    Or however many days it takes to get an alt account high enough to unlock guilds
  • Options
    Hey if anyone wants someone to join a t5 guild to show them how to beat heroics I'm available and have over 100 heroics under my belt.

I can show u how to beat heroics without needing mercs.

The answer isn't arguing on the forums about whats legal or against ToS. If its against ToS to join a weaker guild because you want to help then show me.

Until then anyone who wants to beat heroics but isnt currently able to just contact me on line.

and I'll will tell u how u can beat heroics its just strategy basically.

Line id is sithlordluke