Request/Proposal! Dark Side Scoundrel Tank

Prev1
Darthenstein
1205 posts Member
edited August 2016
Scoundrels need a new Tank beside Chewbacca. Someone on the Dark Side.

Dark Side Scoundrel Tank: Bossk

Passive: Thrandoshan Toughness

Gains X Health at the start of each turn.
Whenever Bossk is hit , he has 20 % chance to reduce damage taken with 50 %.

Each Scoundrel Ally increases Bossks Defence by x.

Basic: Compliments of the Lizard
Single Target Physical Attack with debuff "Critical Down". Target cannot do Critical Hits for 2 turns.

Special: Tank and Spank (cooldown 3 turns)
Taunts for 1 Turn and Heals Bossk for x Health.
Also removes one debuff.

Every time a Scoundrel Ally is critically hit (damaged), Tank and Spanks cooldown is reduced by 1 turn.

4862343-bossk+owns.gif4862344-bossk+throws+kenobi.gif

Post edited by Darthenstein on

Replies

• Options
    are you not happy with storm trooper han? seems you're getting a little greedy here bro
  • Options
    He is not a Dark Side Scoundrel Tank.

Both Chewbacca and Han are Light Side.
  • Options
    Gamoreon Guard is a Darkside Scoundrel Tank
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Gamoreon Guard is a Darkside Scoundrel Tank

With like no actual good synergy to support scoundrels
  • Options
    no. no he doesnt =(
  • Options
    I would love Bossk. You have my vote :)
  • Options
    We have G Guard for Scoundrels, RG for Empire, Stormtrooper for Empire, Sun Fac... There are plenty of dark side tanks. RG, GGuard and Sun Fac are arguably the best tanks / taunts in the game...

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Options
    Mob Enforcer = Dark side scoundrel tank.

Enjoy.
  • Options
    lackhand79 wrote: »
    Mob Enforcer = Dark side scoundrel tank.

Enjoy.

Did anyone else hear that? I think it was the sound of a mic dropping.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Boba Fett is also DS, Scoundrel Tank...
  • Options
    Boba ismt supposed to be a tank.. Hes an attacker. Also mobenforcer is the weirdest toon in game imo. And gguard g9 7* lv 75 hits about 1,5k .. Thats 1/10 of ig 88 basic at same gear lv
  • Options
    RebelBass wrote: »
    We have G Guard for Scoundrels, RG for Empire, Stormtrooper for Empire, Sun Fac... There are plenty of dark side tanks. RG, GGuard and Sun Fac are arguably the best tanks / taunts in the game...

We're talking a real Dark Side Scoundrel Tank, with Scoundrel-Synergy.

Bossk is the one that would fill that role.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean isn't as bad as you all think. Like any toon at G9 he's just okay. But those retribution dots add up. True that his basic hits for only 1.5k but the dots are about 850 per turn with Lan do or Greedo lead. I've had 7 or 8 of those stacked up on an enemy and they certainly add up. Not to mention an extra toon to add a reliable debuff to Rey when you need it. Plus his Punch Through special applies expose and you can seriously damage an enemy on a subsequent attack.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    G guard is horrible for scoundrel synergy I mean honestly what does he do for scoundrels that another toon couldn't do while providing more.

Scoundrels need an actual dedicated tank that taunts
  • Options
    djlott wrote: »
    Gamorrean isn't as bad as you all think. Like any toon at G9 he's just okay. But those retribution dots add up. True that his basic hits for only 1.5k but the dots are about 850 per turn with Lan do or Greedo lead. I've had 7 or 8 of those stacked up on an enemy and they certainly add up. Not to mention an extra toon to add a reliable debuff to Rey when you need it. Plus his Punch Through special applies expose and you can seriously damage an enemy on a subsequent attack.

Which is perfect for IG-88 who's finally a scoundrel
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    G guard is horrible for scoundrel synergy I mean honestly what does he do for scoundrels that another toon couldn't do while providing more.

Indeed.

Mob Enforcer does nothing to protect or support the team, waste of a Tank-tag.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    If we get a new scoundrel / rebel, I propose someone with a dispel as well.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    If we get a new scoundrel / rebel, I propose someone with a dispel as well.

I just wish we had a viable F2P toon with an aoe dispel. So many teams require multiple dispels to beat and Asajj is pretty much useless in her current state.
  • Options

Indeed.

Mob Enforcer does nothing to protect or support the team, waste of a Tank-tag.

I'm on it!

Mob enforcer
    (Max abilities)

Basic:dirty fighting: deal physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance to inflict crit chance down for 2 turns. if she attacks an enemy with crit chance down, call a scoundrel ally to assist

Special:distracting maneuver: taunt for 3 turns with a 20% chance to put a detonator on each enemy(this chance is increased by 15% for each scoundrel ally)

Unique is the same except for this: when a scoundrel ally is attacked, there is a 40% chance to put a detonator on the attacking enemy. If they already have a detonator on them, detonate it.
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Bossk FTW. Alternative would be 4-LOM (droid bounty hunter) or Zuckuss (insect bounty hunter). Maybe Highsinger, seems to take a lot of damage in the cartoons.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Where are mob enforcers from btw? I can't think of any Star Wars related media with mob enforcers.
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    Where are mob enforcers from btw? I can't think of any Star Wars related media with mob enforcers.

Their only appearance is in this game :P
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    This is what I envisioned Bossk to be:
    Basic:Target acquired:deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to expose a character for 2 turns. Bossk gains 40% turn meter if a character is exposed
    Special:Mortar Barrage:Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict 2 dots with a 50 percent chance to inflict buff immunity for 2 turns
    Special 2:Furious assault:deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict healing immunity for 3 turns. If it is inflicted, give a scoundrel ally critical chance up.

Unique:Hunter's instincts:When a scoundrel ally is defeated, give Bossk offense up. When a scoundrel defeats an enemy, Bossk gains critical chance up.

Unique:Trandoshan Physiology:Bossk regenerates 10 percent of his max health per turn and gains +25% accuracy

7-star G9 lvl 80 stats

Health:15,540

Protection:15,000

Basic damage:5750-6300

Special 1 damage:4000-4375

Special 2 damage:8500-9250

Speed:144

Thoughts?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

Maybe from Planet Sicilia :smiley:
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options

Maybe from Planet Sicilia :smiley:

More likely Omerta IV :smiley:

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options

The Hutt Cartel or Black Sun, etc. etc.

• Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

- Benefit from Cad's 20% dodge lead that applies only to scoundrels

- Automatic crit when Dengar's assist calls a scoundrel

- Counts towards Mob Enforcer's "underworld moxie."

etc. etc.

I mean, how is he any less synergistic than RG is with Empire if not more?

That's exactly what GG is; a dedicated scoundrel tank with a taunt and retribution lol

And Heck, with ST Han too, scoundrels are basically now THEE tank faction. They have mulitple tanks, and three with taunts. They are pretty good on tanks right now.
    Post edited by Chewplebcca on
  • Options
    This is what I envisioned Bossk to be:
    Basic:Target acquired:deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to expose a character for 2 turns. Bossk gains 40% turn meter if a character is exposed
    Special:Mortar Barrage:Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict 2 dots with a 50 percent chance to inflict buff immunity for 2 turns
    Special 2:Furious assault:deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict healing immunity for 3 turns. If it is inflicted, give a scoundrel ally critical chance up.

Unique:Hunter's instincts:When a scoundrel ally is defeated, give Bossk offense up. When a scoundrel defeats an enemy, Bossk gains critical chance up.

Unique:Trandoshan Physiology:Bossk regenerates 10 percent of his max health per turn and gains +25% accuracy

7-star G9 lvl 80 stats

Health:15,540

Protection:15,000

Basic damage:5750-6300

Special 1 damage:4000-4375

Special 2 damage:8500-9250

Speed:144

Thoughts?

Awesome! I can't wait for Bossk.

• Options
    They just added piggie. Bossk would be cool though
  • Options
    I would love Bossk. You have my vote :)

We (the Dark Side) just NEED everyone off of the deck of the Executor from "that scene"