Request/Proposal! Dark Side Scoundrel Tank

2Next

Replies

• xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    G guard is horrible for scoundrel synergy I mean honestly what does he do for scoundrels that another toon couldn't do while providing more.

- Benefit from Cad's 20% dodge lead that applies only to scoundrels

- Automatic crit when Dengar's assist calls a scoundrel

- Counts towards Mob Enforcer's "underworld moxie."

etc. etc.

I mean, how is he any less synergistic than RG is with Empire if not more?

Scoundrels need an actual dedicated tank that taunts

That's exactly what GG is; a dedicated scoundrel tank with a taunt and retribution lol

And Heck, with ST Han too, scoundrels are basically now THEE tank faction. They have mulitple tanks, and three with taunts. They are pretty good on tanks right now.

Yes he does have synergy but like I said their are way better toons that would benefit you way more, if you are running a scoundrel team you are most likely not focusing on DOT which is about the only thing GG does well.

All the above scenario you listed could be filled with a toon that brings more to the team.

He is a poor choice for an actual tank and is very underwhelming and is right next to mob enforcer for the worst scoundrel.

And on terms of RG, I consider RG way more of a filler and can be used with pretty much any single team where as GG has a very specific purpose and actually really shines with a Vader team which is FYI not scoundrels
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Bossk would be a godsend, but would love seeing Zuckuss and 4-LOM as well, although not in the Tank-role.

Zuckuss strikes me a quite the offensive bugger.

DSCN3017.jpg

Gotta love that they used 4-LOM instead of Zuckuss in this poem ;)
    4681290676_b9696ffd81_b.jpg

Dynamic Duo, 4-LOM and Zuckuss
    dsc_1293.jpg

The Dream-Team (-1 since we can just have 5 per team)
    bounty-hunters-lineup.jpg
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Bossk would be a godsend, but would love seeing Zuckuss and 4-LOM as well, although not in the Tank-role.

Zuckuss strikes me a quite the offensive bugger.

DSCN3017.jpg

Gotta love that they used 4-LOM instead of Zuckuss in this poem ;)
    4681290676_b9696ffd81_b.jpg

Dynamic Duo, 4-LOM and Zuckuss
    dsc_1293.jpg

The Dream-Team (-1 since we can just have 5 per team)
    bounty-hunters-lineup.jpg

I'm with you on Bossk and co.

I've been anticipating him for awhile. Just not sure that he has to be a tank. But I'll be open minded. I kinda like some of the ideas that Batman guy suggested.

• Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    G guard is horrible for scoundrel synergy I mean honestly what does he do for scoundrels that another toon couldn't do while providing more.

- Benefit from Cad's 20% dodge lead that applies only to scoundrels

- Automatic crit when Dengar's assist calls a scoundrel

- Counts towards Mob Enforcer's "underworld moxie."

etc. etc.

I mean, how is he any less synergistic than RG is with Empire if not more?

That's exactly what GG is; a dedicated scoundrel tank with a taunt and retribution lol

And Heck, with ST Han too, scoundrels are basically now THEE tank faction. They have mulitple tanks, and three with taunts. They are pretty good on tanks right now.

Yes he does have synergy but like I said their are way better toons that would benefit you way more, if you are running a scoundrel team you are most likely not focusing on DOT which is about the only thing GG does well.

All the above scenario you listed could be filled with a toon that brings more to the team.

He is a poor choice for an actual tank and is very underwhelming and is right next to mob enforcer for the worst scoundrel.

And on terms of RG, I consider RG way more of a filler and can be used with pretty much any single team where as GG has a very specific purpose and actually really shines with a Vader team which is FYI not scoundrels

Fair points m8. Although I guess you could focus on dot with scoundrels. I'm noticing my Dengar gets the dot on his mines a lot with my crit chance mod set. And then there's Boba's omega'ed aoe. Combined with GG that could be some serious dot stackage.

• Options

Indeed.

Mob Enforcer does nothing to protect or support the team, waste of a Tank-tag.

I'm on it!

Mob enforcer
    (Max abilities)

Basic:dirty fighting: deal physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance to inflict crit chance down for 2 turns. if she attacks an enemy with crit chance down, call a scoundrel ally to assist

Special:distracting maneuver: taunt for 3 turns with a 20% chance to put a detonator on each enemy(this chance is increased by 15% for each scoundrel ally)

Unique is the same except for this: when a scoundrel ally is attacked, there is a 40% chance to put a detonator on the attacking enemy. If they already have a detonator on them, detonate it.

I kinda like where this is going.