Leia to replace Geonodian Soldier or Rey? (Please help)

I need some help with my squad arena team, as it took me a while to accept the "new meta". Currently I am running Captain Phasma (leader), Qui Gon Jinn, Royal Guard, Luminara, and Princess Leia. QGJ and Leia replaced Darth Sidious and Poggle in my squad.

I have recently been farming Geonosian soldier and Rey, to try to get them in my squad, but if Princess Leia can substitute any of them, that would be great.

So that's my question. Farm Geonosian soldier and Rey, or farm just one (for now) if Leia can substitute for one of them?

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    You have RG in your team which should mitigate the reason for a healer, so take Lumi out and Leia in straight away

Would continue to farm both GS and Rey
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    On Phasma squads the basic attack is more important than assist attackers so put Rey in for Lumi. Phasma, QGJ, RG, Rey, Leia is a pretty standard Phasma comp. Still too RNG dependent and will usually get rolled by multiple comps (droids, rex, old ben) but its about as well as a Phasma team can get now. Make sure you have speed mods on Rey and Leia and potency mods on the other three.
  • CaptainDwindleton
    36 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So I should use Leia and Rey instead of Geonosian Soldier? I feel Leia could be inconsistent sometimes but she has a high damage potential and is easy to farm.

Thanks for all your support! This is a very big investment for me!
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    So I should use Leia and Rey instead of Geonosian Soldier? I feel Leia could be inconsistent sometimes but she has a high damage potential and is easy to farm.

Thanks for all your support! This is a very big investment for me!

GS has been on the bench for me for months... Leia is defo worth the investment, with omega you can keep her stealthed 100% of the time to just pick off opponents
  • Options
    I'm about to roll out Leia for my arena team. The only area I see Leia being less useful than GS is because of RG. The reason is that you want to get your opposing toons near 50% hp and then knock them out. Using GS's special this is guaranteed if its close to 50%, sometimes even with the toon has full hp. With Leia you will trigger RG's taunt more often because she'll fail sometimes. That the only way I see that GS can be more useful, but perhaps the risk is worth it. I hope so because I'm bored with GS lol.