120 posts Member
edited August 2016
In theses forums.
-Common sense
-Intelligence
-Reasoning
-Understanding of a business model

In regards to complaints over events.

With the amount of whining and crying that goes on in these forums it just shows the level of immaturity of some and what happens when "Everyone" gets a trophy just for participating.
You reap what you sow. Earn your keep. QUIT expecting CG and EA to hand you the keys to the convertible when you haven't even gotten off the tricycle.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

Replies

• Options
    Salera is that you?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    I think deep down a lot of those who moan actually appreciate this game.
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Salera is that you?

Lmao
  • Options
    I think deep down a lot of those who moan actually appreciate this game.
    This..
    Salera is that you?
    No, Salera is smoother than that. Op probably just has stock in ea or something.

• Options
    You must not have played many EA games before. They will legitimately ruin their games through things as simple as bad code. In madden last year they had a glitch where your coins doubled whenever you made a transaction. They had to shut the game down for a week. If you don't hit EA over the head they will ruin the game out of incompetence. The people calling for nerfs are kinda annoying but a lot of the mechanics in this game are skewing towards broken.
  • KennyKonif
    120 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Salera is that you?
    No, Salera is smoother than that. Op probably just has stock in ea or something.

Of course I do, don't you? Would be a wise investment considering, the insider trading one can receive just reading the whining and crying posts. Imagine the funds being poured in just so they can "keep up with the Jones's"
    Olddumper wrote: »
    You must not have played many EA games before. They will legitimately ruin their games through things as simple as bad code. In madden last year they had a glitch where your coins doubled whenever you made a transaction. They had to shut the game down for a week. If you don't hit EA over the head they will ruin the game out of incompetence. The people calling for nerfs are kinda annoying but a lot of the mechanics in this game are skewing towards broken.

And yes, plenty of EA games played here. Battlefield, Madden, NHL, Rory McIlroy golf, UFC, Need for Speed, etc., etc. Gotta inflate those stock prices ;)
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    This game is made by a small...now not so small studio with facebook game origins without anything fancy you see here. Some of the blame is not purely on EA, many of it smells EA meddling with what could otherwise turn out good. I agree with op, players ruining the enjoyment for themselves and others weigh in far heavier than some of these dubious design decisions, shortcomings and cash grabs Cg in tandem with EA operate.
  • Options
    There are two things that drive me insane on the forum. One is people crying about everything that isn't instantly effortless. (Rey beat me. She's a witch! Burn her!)

The other is people who see an intelligent discussion of legitimate problems with the game, and can't tell that apart from the previously mentioned group. I fear the devs are part of group two.
  • Options
    what i don't get is when people who get frustrated by people whining then create a whining post about the people whining. next week will have people posting to whine about the whiners of the whining !!!

wait is that me now ?
  • Options
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    what i don't get is when people who get frustrated by people whining then create a whining post about the people whining. next week will have people posting to whine about the whiners of the whining !!!

wait is that me now ?

Lol you got a point
  • Options
    My bananas broken! Fix it!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Darthpippa wrote: »

wait is that me now ?

The fractal of whining.

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Lordballs wrote: »

...I was going to make a joke about that, but I haven't been 14 for over 20 years, so I need to stop.

• EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

...I was going to make a joke about that, but I haven't been 14 for over 20 years, so I need to stop.
    Well..I'm only 22, so I'll make a joke about it on your behalf friend..
    I have a banana you can borrow, it's long, ripe and, full of vitamins.
    KennyKonif wrote: »
    Salera is that you?

Of course I do, don't you? Would be a wise investment considering, the insider trading one can receive just reading the whining and crying posts. Imagine the funds being poured in just so they can "keep up with the Jones's"
    Olddumper wrote: »

And yes, plenty of EA games played here. Battlefield, Madden, NHL, Rory McIlroy golf, UFC, Need for Speed, etc., etc. Gotta inflate those stock prices ;)
    You gotta be the only person playing that golf game lol.