Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Nzchimeran wrote: »
    Nzchimeran wrote: »
    moddom wrote: »
    Hello @Nzchimeran,

I take it that you are fairly new to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. If not I apologize for my assumption, however this has always been the case with barris which makes her a viable character in GW. However in high level gameplay PvP wise very few people actually use barris because at the higher levels having a character who can do a heal and hit like a wet noodle actually isn't very useful. The longer you play the game and the more you learn about characters and how the meta progresses you may have a new view on certain characters. She is very helpful in the leveling process but from a pvp stand point she is not used as often before her nerf. I hope this info was helpful.

And yet searching PvP ranks, she is 5 of the top 10.
    Why give advice, when obviously she is used a lot in PVP
    Fairly new but that does not dismiss the poorly executed game mechanics of this glorified slot machine of ultimate grinding and credit card tugging.

In a level 60 (or more) server shard she is 8 of the top 100, the first one is rank 23. At endgame she is fairly useless as she is a one trick pony.

She is sometimes used as leader due to her leadership ability. Usually a Bariss leader means it will have high difficulty Jedi in it.

Other than that unique scenario . . . meh.

I'm level 47...... So yeah this is not relevant. She is most top 10 n my PVP arenas.
    She is annoying, always same bull, I get tank to red 10% and heal immunity debuff, she pops heal and heals tank all the way up to 90% which to me is a bug.
    Heal immunity should be exactly that, no heal gained. Chewies own heal ability won't work, nor will the other Jedi healers.

I am now level 49, I have spent $200 on chromiums in a bid to even put my rank against the P2W, I have gone from rank 48 to rank 90 and am now unable to get below 50.
    $200 got me a 2 star Leia and a bunch or random useless shards, and a few 2 star unused Ewok toons.
    I bought 4x 8 packs.
    I am asking for a full refund.
    Games a total rip off and I'm over it.

Your saying you knowingly bought chromiums to try for good toons. You didnt get the toons u wanted, so u want a refund???

Its like buying lotery tickets. Some are winners an some are not. Ask for your $ back at the gas station underthe premiss that you didnt win an see what they say smh
  • Options
    They put the OP toons in chromiums.
    You can't farm them.
    EA make the game unbalanced in a bid to make you buy the packs.
    Spend money and get rubbish.
    The game mechanics is a rip off and borderline gambling.
    I am now busy posting on every possible forum about how much of a rip off this game is.
    How it is P2W and the F2P just cannon fodder for paying players.
    Forums here slowly filling up with ripped off gamers.
    Good riddance too.