Who is Lugal Kleim and why is he stalking me?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    It's not bugged. It's the way it work. Challenge are base on your overall power, which for most of the player it's the power of their arena squad.
    (Not sure about my number)
    Node 9 player(let's say 36 000) +2000 (random opponent a 38000)
    Node 10 player (36000) + 3000 (random opponent at 39000)
    Node 11 (36000) + 4000 (random opponent at 40k)
    Node 12 36+ 5 (random at 41)
    when you have weak guys at node 12 (you overkill... 39k + 5k = 44k = none exist overkill random character

That's the way it work
  • Options
    So you wanna tell me if my top squad is at 39k+ I'll have a weak squad at node 12?
    Don't think so, because my friend Lugal came into play the day after I upgraded one of my top 5 toons. Before that, I had the ridiculous 12th node and I am back to that after removing mods from said top 5 toons...
  • bpipe
    19 posts Member
    Options
    @Moicaliss That's now explains why my final battle become from unbeatable to super easy. I upgraded gear on one of my arena characters, and it switched from "strongest player in the world" to "weakest lvl 80 player". LOL LOL LOL, ROLF...

Ok, EA - this is the most **** algorithm I'v seen for a long time, and I work 15 years in software development.

• Options
    See my post above. This is just not true. At least for me. I've got the opposite effect.
  • Options
    Same here, three days in a row this Lugal guy with Anakin etc....on Node 12...and exactly as you all after a week easy 12 nodes....so this is the EA revenge or what?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    It's not bugged. It's the way it work. Challenge are base on your overall power, which for most of the player it's the power of their arena squad.
    (Not sure about my number)
    Node 9 player(let's say 36 000) +2000 (random opponent a 38000)
    Node 10 player (36000) + 3000 (random opponent at 39000)
    Node 11 (36000) + 4000 (random opponent at 40k)
    Node 12 36+ 5 (random at 41)
    when you have weak guys at node 12 (you overkill... 39k + 5k = 44k = none exist overkill random character

That's the way it work

So my arena team is at 34k power and my node 12 opposing teams are anywhere from 41-44k power, this does not make sense.
  • Options

So my arena team is at 34k power and my node 12 opposing teams are anywhere from 41-44k power, this does not make sense.[/quote]

Around 39-40k yes. It make no sense if you think as 1 vs 1, bit gw are desing to put 2-3-4 even 5 squad, that's why they have put it that way
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    So my arena team is at 34k power and my node 12 opposing teams are anywhere from 41-44k power, this does not make sense.

Around 39-40k yes. It make no sense if you think as 1 vs 1, bit gw are desing to put 2-3-4 even 5 squad, that's why they have put it that way
    [/quote]

I save my arena team for last - I use roughly 5 squads to get me there (passed node 6 etc). It makes no difference, node 12 destroys everything every day.
  • Options
    If it take you 5 squads to reach node 11-12, then your rooster have a problem
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    If it take you 5 squads to reach node 11-12, then your rooster have a problem

The toons I use are

7*, Level 80 - Oppress, Dooku, 5s, Vader (he's at 6* I admit but strong), Yoda, Kylo Ren, Luminara, Rey, Chewie, QGJ, Mace Windu, Old Daka, Anakin, Sidious, Ventress, JC, Phasma, Magmatrooper, Ahsoka, IG88

7*, Level 70 - IG86, Cad Bane, Boba Fett, First Order Storm Trooper,

6* level 70 - Eth Koth, Royal Guard, Maul, Ackbar, Leia and storm trooper Han

This does not include a multitude of toons at 6* or lower and lower than level 70. - I use most of these to get me through the easy battles in GW.

And with all this it is still not enough to beat GW.

"Working as intended"? "meant to be a challenge"? - this is a joke that's what this is. It's impossible.

I should say I am also F2P and been playing since December 2015 - so I don't have access to great toons like B2, Rex, Echo or Sun Fac.

I am working on more reliable toons, but without the rewards from beating GW each day, it makes it all that much harder.

Meanwhile the P2P players have the toons and squads they need, beat GW, score high ranks in raids and arena and reap all the rewards.

This game was initially meant to be balanced - it has significantly lost this balance and is broken.

Why are you singling me out may I ask - hundreds of the game's community is in the same boat, have you not seen the multiple threads of GW difficulty complaints as well as the mega thread?

There is nothing wrong with my roster of toons - GW should be balanced for my difficulty level just as it should be balanced with yours and everyone elses. Everyone's GW experience should be different and custom to them. It is not.

My arena team is at 35k and I am facing the final node 12 team at 44k power - that's after other nodes consisting of level 80 & 7* teams beaten to get there - but that last node 12 team is impossible - not challenging.
  • Options
    Hey all, and @EA_Jesse, I think I know why this is happening. MANY people are consistently getting Lugal as their 12th node. Based on battling Lugal daily in arena, I believe that he has the strongest squad (highest power) of anyone in the game. Therefore, if you are on the edge of getting a super hard 12th node or an easy battle, based on the algorithm he may have the only team that matches. If you can get your top squad stronger, you'll start getting an easy 12th node. Otherwise, if anyone in your top 5 is a toon you don't use often, un-mod him. This may lower your power level enough to get a slightly easier 12th node. Good luck!
  • QuentinOllah38
    64 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So, today is day 11 in a row ... At which point am I allowed to get angry about this? At which point is some sort of reply required?

So far this has cost 4,400 GW tokens, appx. 800,000 credits, 110 crystals, 11 shards, and various mats and training droids... Just amazing.
    Post edited by QuentinOllah38 on
  • Options
    Try 25 days in a row for me.
  • Options
    @Greeve that's ridiculous, I can't believe there isn't an uproar over this. As soon as I see him, I just stop playing, not worth even trying.
  • Options
    Yes it is. And I got him today. Day 26. Working as intended? I think not.
  • Options
    @Greeve and @QuentinOllah38 , did you guys read my post above? Did you try anything to move your base power levels around? Also for what it's worth, I beat him in arena today using Phasma lead, Rey, QGJ, Daka and Anakin
  • Options
    @elcapitan1800 ... I tried everything, but strangely enough, after 14 straight days (after the update), after the Emporer's Demise event ended, no more Lugal Kelim yesterday ... I know, totally random, right?
  • Options
    That actually worked for me today and yesterday. Good post!