edited August 2016
    Options
    Under geared and under leveled for all my toons but there you go

Https://youtu.be/kGx1AZ50PWw

https://youtu.be/mQARmmk8ilQ
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    i put palp as lead for t2 potency challenge, 3*ed it.
    tried t3, he was the last man standing in 5/5
  • Options
    I really don't mind. I'm rather happy it's Rebels. I already have a 7* Luke and was working on Lando and STHan before the event got announced. They should be done soon and then I'll make sure I have two more Rebels ready for when the event comes back. Most likely Biggs and then either AA or Leia. Any suggestions between AA and Leia for that 5th spot? Looking to breeze through the event but still get a generally useful character. I feel like AA is slightly more useful than Leia when looking at the entirety of the game.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    Sit it out man prolly not worth it to you and this pack might be back when the event comes around again.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Vavasour
    102 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Zetto wrote: »
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Difficulty level was perfect. Challenging but not impossible.
    2min spent autoing 7 battles doesn't seem too challenging lol. Of course, you need geared/modded rebel team for that but still... 2 minutes!
    I have maxed moded team and I could not auto the last node. I don't know what your talking about. Furthermore, most folks don't have 5 - 7star Rebels at gear 10. If you auto'ed that challenge, you paid a lot to do so and then complained about it.
  • Options
    I'm very pleased with it. Can't believe you even suggested it could have been jedi instead. There are already several things which use the jedi faction (Yoda, mods, etc). The whole point is to promote getting and using new toons. it COULD have used just Jedi Consular. then EVERYONE could get it with zero effort.
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Difficulty level was perfect. Challenging but not impossible.
    2min spent autoing 7 battles doesn't seem too challenging lol. Of course, you need geared/modded rebel team for that but still... 2 minutes!
    I have maxed moded team and I could not auto the node. I don't know what your talking about. Furthermore, most folks don't have 5 - 7star Rebels at gear 10. If you auto'ed that challenge, you paid a lot to do so and then complained about it.
    didn't pay a penny, I'm F2P, but I did develop rebel team a while ago, so yeah, it was very easy. In fact, all I needed was only 2 maxed heavy hitters like Leia and Lando, and with AA lead they did most of the work, the last 2 toons were dead weight
  • Options
    I think it is a great event, sure hoping that it comes back monthly.

Try quarterly or only twice a year. It is extremely rare for a reason. You will not see it every month. But it will be back because Jesse did mention that any time the achievement is added then the event comes back eventually.
  • Options
    I'm at tier 6 right now with this squad

Ackbar 7* lvl 78
    Leia 7* lvl 74
    STHan 7* lvl 70
    Lando 7* lvl 70
    Luke 7* lvl 70
  • Options
    This aoe stun is so op :3
  • Options
    Whales complaining about Event difficulty is ridiculous. Let's have a quick reality check (and by the way, I'm a so-called whale).

Most folks don't have a 5 man, 7 star, Rebel team sitting at gear 10.

If you auto'ed your way though the event in 2 minutes and preceded to rush to the forums to to complain about it expecting sympathy... guess what. Instead, maybe take a moment to think about what lead you here.

You paid a whole lot of money to strip the fun out of this event for yourself.Event's aren't structured around the 1%. The only thing to be disappointed in is yourself.
  • Options
    The requirements are too much. Rebel characters take a long time to get to 7 stars and there aren't enough of them. The star level requirements should be removed and only require rebels character type
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    It's true. I am disappointed I spent money on this game to make it easier on myself. All these "packs" and "bundles" they sell, I am disappointed I bought those and disappointed in anyone else who bought them. Making things easier on yourself in a f2p game is just so backwards.
  • Options

Shhhh! Don't let anyone know you're having fun lol.

P.s. He's kinda awesome so far
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't pay a penny and still autoed all the way through. I was working on my rebel team for months tho.
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options

yea should help hopefully for the next raid too. gonna work on gearing him, should be close to gear 10, next week. he just needs a lot of those potency gears.
  • Options
    Ripitrox82 wrote: »

I bet they will nerf him tomorrow :D nerf him onto the ground haha
  • Options
    Disappointed? Not I! My 7* Wedge L Rebels crushed this event. Others may whine and complain, but I won't. I got an awesome new hero to use. I was using a full Rebels team in arena already, so I just had to hop on into the event.

Currently finishing up the gear and levels on the rest of my Empire team (all 7* but Vader) to use Emperor Palpatine and have some fun.

I'm happy. Thanks for the nice shiny new hero that I didn't have to pay for!
  • Options
    Completely agree M9silent
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    Options
    easy to gear, only 2 raid gear pieces. You do need lots of blue pieces which are easy to get from challenge (tank t3)
  • Options
    Struggled to find who to level up as the 5th rebel, but you basically can finish it with 3 or 4 - you still need a 5 7* squad.

https://youtu.be/FTDmFs4iYOI
  • Options
    Food for thought CG. Instead of periodic events why not a fixed event with random drops? More to do, more to plan for, lets new players see what they can work towards..
  • Options
    I didn't pay a penny and still autoed all the way through. I was working on my rebel team for months tho.

That's impressive. I'd be pretty surprised if the majority of the complaints are coming from folks as dedicated/determined you.

• Options
    Max level and gear leia, STH, hoth rebel scout. Freshly starred level 50 AA, lvl 52 Biggs. None of my characters died on the 7* event which I suspect because my leia STH and HRS carried my team hardcore
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Says the whale :smiley:
  • Options
    I like how people keep talking about opening with a 2-turn stun. It's not a 2-turn stun without setup.

Also, F2P, never put any money in, I have 3.5 7* (Ackbar, STHan, and Leia, with Biggs able to go to 7) and a 5* Lando. Leveling Palp now, then gonna put excess Cantina energy to Lando shards for next time. Been building up Rebels for a bit, SThan was my first 7*, Leia was as soon as she dropped, I started on her, and Acbar right after Han.
  • Options
    If I got good team of 3, allow me to proceed. Why force me to have all 5?
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ripitrox82 wrote: »

I bet they will nerf him tomorrow :D nerf him onto the ground haha

You want Rey and now Palpatene nerfed huh? Comment Removed Personal Attack
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Options
    I was able to get through tier 5 with the following:

Level 80 Lando, 6*, Gear 8 (Leader)
    Level 80 Leia, 7*, Gear 8
    Level 53 Ackbar, 6*, Gear 7
    Level 50 ST Han, 5*, Gear 5
    Level 1 Hoth Rebel Scout, 5*, Gear 1

The levels 50+ each had a full set of mods which helped. I don't think I'm gonna go for tier 6 this time around unless I can get really lucky with Luke shards (currently 26/65). I have enough ST Han to promote him to 6.