Top T5/T6 Guild [49/50] - Rare Opening For 1 More Active Player, Lvl 65+! Join Today!

Prev13
EnderLevin
341 posts Member
edited September 2016
Venom of Vitiate is looking to add members. We are friendly guild that is looking for active players. Here are some of the details:
- We welcome players over Level 65.
- This guild is invite only.
- We always hit a daily reward, usually hitting higher tiers (Tier 3-7) giving most members between 150-400 coins daily on top of raid rewards!
- We are active in raids daily, usually completing at least 2-4 per week
- The guild contains players at different time zones, making it exciting to see rewards roll in around the clock
- We are an English speaking guild
- Members are active in donating A LOT of gear towards each other!
- We use Discord app to help communicate with one another on top of the in-game board. We share tips, strategies and allow members to give inputs to help make the guild even better.

So if you want to be a part of the fun, come join us! Just send me a PM with your ally code or send me an ally request.

Ender Levin (ally code 917-696-477)
Post edited by EnderLevin on

Replies

• Options
    Added a player already! We have about 9 spots left. Who else is interested? :)

We also already finished Tier 4 today in daily activities, and closing in on 5.
  • Options
    Hello I'm a level 40 I wouldn't mind joining
  • Options
    Great to hear Acheron! I'll send you an invite.
  • Options
    Just added another player! We have 7 spots left!
  • Garwalker
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm looking for an active guild. I'll be leaving my current guild in 6 hours. I just sent you an Ally request. Thanks
  • Options
    Hi Garwalker! I accepted your ally request. We'd welcome your addition to our team!
  • Options
    Just added another player. We still have about 5 spots left. If you're an active daily player looking for a T4/T5 guild, we'd love to have you join the team!
  • Options
    I'm on the edge invite 917696477
  • Options
    Hi Marked_Rios. I cannot invite you until you leave your current guild. However, if you're an active player, we'd welcome you to our guild.
  • Options
    I sent you ally request. Looking for new guild and am very active. Been playing for about 2 weeks and number 4 on my server at lvl 47. Ty.
  • Options
    Ava_Kdizzle. Same thing...I just accepted your ally request but I cannot invite you to the guild until you leave your current one. We'd love to have you though.
  • Options
    Just added another player. We still have a few spots left.
  • Options
    Sup man, we are 4 players very active ( 77-77-64-41 lvl ) and we are looking to change guild because our guild is not as active as we want.
  • Options
    Brutos, please send me the player ally codes via private message and I'll invite you if you are interested. We'd love to have you join us.
  • Options
    Added another player. We still have a few spots left! Almost to 50. If you're an active (400+ coins/daily) and friendly player looking for a T4/T5 guild with hardly any rules, please consider joining!

• Options
    Hi,
    I'm daily active player at level 80 (7*: 7, daily 600 contributor).
    Looking for new guild. Are you still have free spots?
    Rad Hek The Zabrak
  • Options
    Sure I'll invite you. We have very few rules to our guild. The only thing I would caution is that as a level 80 player joining a T4/T5 guild, be aware of punching through the raids too fast--if we finish each raid in 2 days and it takes 3-4 to build up enough coins for the next raid, then we will eventually not be able to raid on certain days. We like to raid every day, so just keep that in mind. Other than that, I don't care who places where in the rankings.
  • Options
    Just added another player. We still have 3 spots left in the guild. If you're looking for a T4/T5 guild and contribute at least 400 coins daily (and are friendly to work with together), we'd love to have you join us!
  • Options
    Hello i am a level 42 player that is very active (600/600)

Ally Code 168-685-447
  • Options
    I've added you on my allies. IGN is IuliusCaesar. Ally Code 168-685-447. Thanks.
  • Options
    Just added another player. We still have 3 spots left in the guild. If you're looking for a T4/T5 guild and contribute at least 400 coins daily (and are friendly to work with together), we'd love to have you join us!
  • Options
    Iulius Caesar, I just sent you a guild invite. I'm maxed out on allies but make preference for guild members, so I can clear out another ally and accept your invitation if you join the guild. :)
  • Options
    Done. Thanks Ender.
  • Options
    Thanks for joining Iulius Caesar. We have a couple spots left for folks to join in on the fun! Targeting levels 45-70 and should be active daily (400+ coins daily).
  • Options
    Added another player. Still have room for another player!
  • Options
    Still 1 spot left! New members are raving about what a great guild we have. Come be a part of the fun today!
  • Options
    We filled up to 50 members but I booted a few players who were inactive. So we have space for about 3-4 more players. Great team, nice folks, and just about everyone is very active. Yesterday we made Tier IV in cantina energy so everyone got about 200 coins!

We are finishing up a T4 today and starting a T5 tomorrow.

If you're active daily, friendly, and like to donate gear as much as receiving gear, please consider joining our guild!
  • Options
    Just added another player! We still have 3 spots left! Come and join us!
  • Options
    Finished a T4 today and starting a T5 raid tomorrow. All of our new members love the guild saying they can't believe how friendly folks are and fun, how generous folks are with gear donations, and how great it is that we get higher daily reward tiers every day!

If you're an active player, come join us!
  • Options
    Added 3 members today! Have a couple spots left!