Top T5/T6 Guild [49/50] - Rare Opening For 1 More Active Player, Lvl 65+! Join Today!

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I'm level 68 stuck in a small non English guild. Arena rank 50-100.

Ally code is 844-623-415.

Usually do 600+ and looking for T4/T5 raids.

I have sent you an ally invite, would like a guild invite back and I will leave current.
  • Options
    If there is space open I am interested and very active.
    Level 45 looking for tier 4/5
    I sent you an invite in game.
    600/600
    957-175-537
  • Options
    KuraizoNok wrote: »
    If there is space open I am interested and very active.
    Level 45 looking for tier 4/5
    I sent you an invite in game.
    600/600
    957-175-537

Hi Kuraizo, we still have a spot left. I just sent you an invite to the guild. I am maxed out on allies right now. Give me some time and I'll figure out who I want to take off--I give preference for allies to guild members.
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks, its giving me an error saying I had too many guild transitions today so ill have to wait till midnight to accept.
    Looking forward to contributing!
  • Options
    Alright, sounds good!
  • Options
    Added 3 more members today. Cleaned out a couple of inactive players so we have a few spots left. This group is amazing, very friendly folks. Most are very active (500-600 coins daily), donate gear to each other, and give tips helping each other out. We are already at Tier 4 on the daily rewards going to Tier 5 soon.

Are you active daily? Are you friendly and get along with others? Then come join!

• Options
    Just added another member! Still have room for a couple more! Who wants to join the fun?
  • Options
    This guild rocks. Y'all should get in while you can! I joined somewhat recently and haven't looked back for a second.
  • Options
    I am an active player, 600 coin every day, frustrated by T6 with occasional T5 guild. Seeking very active T4/T5 guild. I sent ally request.
  • Options
    Primordial, just sent you a private message. Check it out, we should be able to make it work!
  • Options
    New player level 41 looking for a guild. I sent you an ally request Ender. Active, US EST, and wiling to learn how to best contribute.

339-473-611
  • Options
    We have a few more openings. There are very few rules in this guild, the main one being 4 days of inactivity without communicating gets you booted (hence the openings). We have nearly 50 very active and friendly folks. We have averaged between 150-300 coins daily on the activities.

If you are active daily (500+ coins), are friendly and want a guild without so many rules, come join us!
  • Options
    Still have a couple spots left. Come join the fun and get rewarded handsomely for your daily contributions!
  • Options
    Just added another player! If you're active daily and get along well with others, come join the fun!

Ender Levin (ally code 917-696-477)
  • EnderLevin
    341 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Still have 1 spot left. Top guild, averaging 150-300 coins daily on top of raid rewards. Who wants to join?
    Post edited by EnderLevin on
  • Options
    Sent you an ally invite. Looking to switch guilds let me know and I'll leave my current to join yours.
  • Options
    Hi Answer, I just accepted your ally invite and yes, we still have an opening for you to join. As long as you're active daily, we'd love to have you join us!
  • Options
    Yeah I'm active daily. Just joined your guild! Thanks!
  • Options
    You're welcome! Glad to have you on board!
  • Options
    We just added 2 great players, but we have another opening due to a player leaving the game. This is an amazing guild with a ton of active players. We donate a lot to each other! And we typically get 150-300 coins per day on top of raid rewards. We are closing in on Tier IV today and soon will take on TV for daily rewards!

We have few rules--mostly just stay active (at least 500+ coins per day) and be nice to fellow guild members.

If you are at least level 65 and want to join the party, please PM me with your ally code or send me an ally invite.

Regards,
    Ender Levin (ally code 917-696-477)
  • Options
    I'm a member in this alliance and can second everything Ender said. Just shout out to either of us if you want to join and will contribute. Very active and fun group!
  • Options
    Hi there.

Been playing for about 5 weeks now, strictly ftp, and current Guild filled with many inactive members. Donated 29 gear whilst there, and whilst putting up 3 requests, got nothing. Building my team, so at L60, but usually hit 600 coins daily. Guild fails to hit Tier 1 target a few days each week, and little communication. I've posted a few lines in the Guild chat but nada.

Sent you ally request, and would welcome a Guild invite if you have space.

Ally code 231-353-815. StarbaseASL
  • Options
    Hi Starbase, We usually have a lvl 65 minimum, but as long as you are active and get along well with others, I'll make an exception and invite you. Look for an invite soon.
  • Options
    Hi EnderLevin

Do you still need more members? I have a TV Guild which used to be 50 members but now it's basically just two members that are actually contributing a lot guild coin wise. I'm basically looking for another guild to join who do TIV or TVs.

I am Level 74. Only problem is I usually am the top contributor in my guild and leader. I do a lot of damage and don't want to take too much of the rancors health otherwise other's won't be able to contribute.

Let me know.
  • Options
    Mighty wrote: »
    Hi EnderLevin

Let me know.

Mighty, what's your ally code? We are still looking for 2-3 people as a few just left the game altogether for personal reasons. This alliance is a blast and very team-centric.

I'm 493-184-528. Feel free to look me up or shoot a pm here with any questions.

Cheers!
  • Options
    I'm looking to join a good tier 4 guild arkhamvirus is my player name. I'm lvl 73 and very active I play everyday and always complete dailies. Ally code 995-264-114
  • Options
    Hi Arkham! We do an occasional t4 to burn through coins, but generally do t5 raids. Are you still interested? We also hope you will produce the 600 daily coins. I sent you an ally request as well.

Cheers.
  • Options
    Can I join please?
    My code is
    128-193-187
  • Options
    Hi Godefroy! Just sent you ally & guild invite. We'll be starting a T5 raid at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern today.
  • Options
    Godefroy - welcome to the club! I just sent an ally invite as well. Looking forward to having you join!