When facing Anakin clone team

Facing: Anakn(L) Cody Echo Rex Clone Sgt

Who is the cornerstone piece to take out first?

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Havent faced Cody so I dont know what he can do, in any case Anakin I would probably take out in that team........maybe Rex.......I'd have to face it a couple of times to see how they go.
  • Options
    ok. i faced it first time and i took out anakin first

seemed to be goong ok but then cody called his assist

i may need to adjust my team is all
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    Mind telling us who's running that team so we can get them involved in the Cody discussion and galactic clone players threads? XD
    Go for Ani since he will hurt real bad. Then Cody then echo then sarge
  • Options
    Clone teams are tough. I haven't found a good way to beat them. The times I win is usually where I can lock Cody down so he doesn't team **** someone at the start. They have multiple synergies so it makes them hard to rank order of kills. Anie should be near the top of course... he loves it too **** much when you kill someone on his side.
  • Merkaba70
    26 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ZeroToxin is running it. He has a nice team for sure

Btw. i run Ackbar Leia Rey Qgj Rg. most of the time

ok faced a second time. anakin with cody stun and then finished anakin. seemed better with cody stun. The clone sgt is stronger than i once thought
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    I run clones and sarge is one of my favorite toons. He's top 3 damage for sure with how often he goes and his team wide TM down critting for 8-9k isn't a trifle either.
  • Options
    Merkaba70 wrote: »
    ZeroToxin is running it. He has a nice team for sure

Btw. i run Ackbar Leia Rey Qgj Rg. most of the time

ok faced a second time. anakin with cody stun and then finished anakin. seemed better with cody stun. The clone sgt is stronger than i once thought

Haha yea my Clones were fun to play ^^
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    I would take Anakin out first, he does the most damage with his AoE.
  • Options
    Anakins big damage bursts are when Righteous Fury procs. You have to watch for Clone Sarge as his basic easily does 13k, his basic. If you have anybody that stuns, try and keep JKA stunned and takeout Cody and Sarge. If you run Rey you can just about kill Cody with Leverage and Sarge is a 1 shot with FOB.
  • Options
    Did they fix Cody to use 212 as an opener? I used to leave him until second round because his AOE didn't scare me at all. Also remember that stunning someone in round 1 before Rex goes will trigger Rex to use squad discipline and then you are in a world of hurt. Wave @ZeroToxin
  • Options
    Yes, Kozi fixed Cody so he uses 212th on the AI's opener. :)
  • Options
    @Darth_Jay77 thanks, that's good to hear. Maybe il take him for a spin this weekend heh
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    DrNocard wrote: »
    @Darth_Jay77 thanks, that's good to hear. Maybe il take him for a spin this weekend heh

Cool. Let us know what squad(s) you run and how you finish and end-up overnight. Always looking for new ideas for using the Clones competitively with their current abilities. @DrNocard

Edit: Maybe reply here in this thread since it's a dedicated Clone discussion. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/60386/the-galactic-clone-players-discussion#latest
  • Options
    I run Rey, GS, QGJ, Phasma and RG, love facing Clone teams as they don't often run a taunt tank.

Rey and GS both go before Ani and attack him, keep hitting him until dead and stun Rex. Normally Rex doesn't get off any attacks before dead.

Once Ani dead focus on Rex until dead stunning Serge/Cody, then kill serge/Cody and stun next in line you get the picture.