Another Teebo stealth bug

Nodisintegtations
226 posts Member
edited August 2016
I know a lot has been discussed about the stealth Teebo, and that a team is working on a problematic fix, and I really not know much about that but there is something wrong with the description of his skill. It says stealth for 3 turns but you only get stealth for 2 or 2.5. I'm not talking about his lead skill clashing with his stealth skill which is what I am assuming his bug is about. I use Nute for lead, and I have been trying him out in my stealth squad but I've found out he only gets 2 attacks wilth stealthed and then attacking normally for 4.

Replies

• Options
    After the update a few times my Teebo has only stayed stealthed ONE turn. Annoying! I wish they would prioritize fixing Teebo!
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options
    You consume a turn to activate teebos stealth but gain 100% TM moving u straight into turn 2 of stealth.
  • Options
    Yes, but compare Teebo's stealth to Leia's stealth abilities. Leia's stealth lasts the full time, removing itself after her attack, while Teebo's stealth is removed before he attacks. These two abilities should be consistent.
  • Options
    My Teebo gets to attack only once after initiating the stealth!
  • Options
    Yes I usually only get one turn
    It's because they programmed his passive leader ability to toggle between states/ toggle between stealth on and off (rather than turn on given x conditions and off given x conditions).
    So if you activate stealth and he happens to get passive stealth it toggles state and turns your stealth off
    Hurry up and fix it guys - so annoying in raids ....
  • Options
    Josh_K wrote: »
    You consume a turn to activate teebos stealth but gain 100% TM moving u straight into turn 2 of stealth.

^^^^ isn't any new bug here
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hi there!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Josh_K wrote: »

So that's what the skill description reads, consume a stealth turn to gain 2? Lol

I'm battling for under rank 10 every day, some times squeezing in spot 4 or 5, but not lately. I go up against Droid teams with JE and Nebit and get absolutely crushed, or how about Akabar lead that makes Rey go twice, i'm 1 down before I can blink.

Fix Teebo's stealth please and thanks.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Please refer to @EA_Jesse 's response to this made via their 8/5 community update:
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    When are you going to fix Teebo?
    • We attempted to put a fix in for Teebo a while back, but it instead introduced new bugs for the character. The bug fix required for Teebo goes deeper than the character himself, it involves the stealth mechanic which affects all stealth characters. The game team is still working on the fix for this and it will be ready in a future update.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Nodisintegtations
    226 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ok but there are other stealth characters and their stealth is working properly. 1 full turn of stealth means it starts at the end of their turn and then leaves at the end of their next turn. Teebo's stealth is only lasting 2 turns, not three, is all im saying. Im using Teebo as a non leader, as Nute is the leader.