Honestly. WhatsWorking for you?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    this seems the appropriate place to say this. what works for me? well i know your question narrows on PvP but what works for me is playing this game how i want to play it and not being overly concerned with leveling up and maxing out as quick as possible. i have been farming the characters i want and i'm very pleased with how things are going.

to answer your part. whats working for me is sidious as lead with vadar, anakin, dooku and ren. i actually use that team pretty much all of the time across the board except for areas that require certain types of characters of course. but that is my current team for light and dark side battles as well as cantina, mods and galaxy war. i use that team in raids as well to lead with.
  • Options
    I'm using Hk (L) 100/88/JE/nebit...and able to attain #1 and just destroy ANY double tank and/or phasma lead combo....

The most fearsome team I've seen to date is Lando led 88/anakin/wedge/sthan...that team has 4 aoe's...each capable of 50k+ dmg...it's just stupid crazy powerful....and completely f2p minus wedge, who you could easily substitute another for like phasma or RG or whatever...

Although I can take #1 if RNG gods are in my favor the aforementioned Lando led team out classes my droid/jawa dps by a longshot...I definitely recommend looking closely at an all out AOE team....