Reached rank 60's on the 7th week of playing

Prev1
Kirk
45 posts Member
No money spent. Are there not a lot of people playing this game? Not a whole lot of P2P'ers either? It can't be that easy.

Replies

• Options
    Perhaps your on a new server an not many p2p. What level are you?
  • Options
    Kirk wrote: »
    No money spent. Are there not a lot of people playing this game? Not a whole lot of P2P'ers either? It can't be that easy.

Ooohwee. The only people in your arena shard are from the month you started in. If everyone was in the same arena ranking, you'd likely be very frustrated trying to get a higher rank.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Month two, when level 70 plus appears and the division gets more difficult
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Let us know when you hit top 10.

Ooohwee. The only people in your arena shard are from the month you started in. If everyone was in the same arena ranking, you'd likely be very frustrated trying to get a higher rank.

^^this

100-50 is the easy part.

20 down to 1 is the real fight
  • Options
    That's nice! Oh to be on a new server. :)
  • Options
    I forgot I made this post. I sense a lot of jealousy on here :) I was level 68 at the time, and everyone I was fighting was in their mid to high 70's. Leader of guild tells me he's been playing for about 5 months now. From the screen shot everyone else had about 8k+ power advantage over me. I am now 73, and pretty much everyone else is 80 that I'm fighting against. I can't get past the 60's barrier, but I'm consistently in the top 100 at least.
  • Options
    Somehow I don't think anyone is jealous of you here. Just informing you that there are many different shards, and that you're competing against people who started at the same time as you. You have every right to feel accomplished - they just wanted you to know you're not top 100 in the world. Just top 100 against other two-month old players.
  • Options
    Jealousy, laughing my **** off haha, congrats mate, but we aren't jealous, we just explained you our opinion. And I'm pretty sure it's possible to be in a guild with members from different servers."Jealous" just lol.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I remember when i thought i was really freaking good, then i realized i was only competing vs a small portion of the playerbase.
    Server/shard placement = worst/best RNG in the game.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It's pretty balanced now. But you're gonna have to work for it if you want to finish top 3. :) (evil laughter)

EDIT: oh and
    leef wrote: »
    I remember when i thought i was really freaking good, then i realized i was only competing vs a small portion of the playerbase.
    Server/shard placement = worst/best RNG in the game.

**Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Skylerr wrote: »
    Jealousy, laughing my **** off haha, congrats mate, but we aren't jealous, we just explained you our opinion. And I'm pretty sure it's possible to be in a guild with members from different servers."Jealous" just lol.

I don't know, you are trying way too hard to tell me otherwise, with fake typed laughs. I'll take that as a compliment.
  • Options
    DrNocard wrote: »
    Somehow I don't think anyone is jealous of you here. Just informing you that there are many different shards, and that you're competing against people who started at the same time as you. You have every right to feel accomplished - they just wanted you to know you're not top 100 in the world. Just top 100 against other two-month old players.

Don't think so, since my opponents were typically 6k~8k above me. On another account, nephew's, I'm beating players 12K power above me. Go figure right?
  • DroidsURLooking4
    365 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    So what exactly are you looking for? A cookie? A gold star? A hug?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    @Kirk, if you're not getting top 5, there's really nothing to be bragging about.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    @Kirk, if you're not getting top 5, there's really nothing to be bragging about.

You obviously don't know the special rules that only apply to f2p players, we can bragg about anything, anywhere at any time as long as we mention we're f2p.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Somebody...

cookie1.jpg
  • Options

Wow God's gift to Arena this one is, conceited in his thinking is he. One day higher rank he will reach, look as good he will not.
  • Options

You're on to the biggest scam in the universe, yes.
    Only 10 people play this game, and you're their king.
    Congrats on figuring it out after only 7 weeks. A great future awaits you.

• Options
    Hahaha my fans. Subordinates, I humbly accept the cookies.
  • Options
    It's not even on my character list. Never seen it anywhere, shops or pvp.

this coming from a guy asking where he can get b3 battle droid. Yeah, super jealous

• Options
    It's not even on my character list. Never seen it anywhere, shops or pvp.

this coming from a guy asking where he can get b3 battle droid. Yeah, super jealous

I'm sure, new player doing so well. But then again the type of players I'm playing against are well.
  • Options
    It's good to improve your game. :) Sounds like you have a good team comp.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options

Thanks :) Yeah I got lucky with the characters I invested in. I should have researched on forums more though. I did invest in some crappy characters too.
  • Options
    That sounds about accurate for someone that plays everyday. I was also 50-100 when I was around level 68. If you keep it up, you should be able to get better than that but as everyone says, the higher to 1 you get, the harder it will become.
  • Options

Thanks :) Yeah I got lucky with the characters I invested in. I should have researched on forums more though. I did invest in some **** characters too.

Yeah, it's cool that some of the starting heroes are easy to farm and still useful in top Arena! The balance here is great....but still in need of heroes haha.
  • Options
    I still don't think this guy realizes he's not playing against everyone, just people that downloaded the game at the same time...

He thinks he's got the 60th best squad.
  • Options
    OP, that incredible.
    also F2P(sorry for caps /s) sitting top 2k for first week of play and at same spot for next ten week and few more dozen week right after that. now no matter where my arena rank are everything is the same boring top 2k spot.
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    I still don't think this guy realizes he's not playing against everyone, just people that downloaded the game at the same time...

Haha yeah a couple have wondered that as well. :)
  • Options
    That sounds about accurate for someone that plays everyday. I was also 50-100 when I was around level 68. If you keep it up, you should be able to get better than that but as everyone says, the higher to 1 you get, the harder it will become.

Nice, me too! I did play everyday but I'm playing less and less now. Not as interesting after a while, just like any other phone game. It's still a good distraction when you're in the bathroom though.
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »

Haha yeah a couple have wondered that as well. :)

Thus my question "No money spent. Are there not a lot of people playing this game? Not a whole lot of P2P'ers either? It can't be that easy."

I don't think there's a lot of active people playing this game, that's my conclusion. I can see why though, it's getting progressively boring. I'll need to find a replacement soon.