Why is the rebel heist pack only purchasable once

I assume because it actually reasonably priced and pretty useful. But then I think people would handover money to buy it again. I don't quite get it.

Replies

• Options
    Emperors demise bundle? Because it was the best deal theyve released. The crystals and credits alone were worth the 40$ with shards and mats on top. I treated it like a bonus, people will still buy crystals.
  • Nahow
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Foxxphyre wrote: »
    Emperors demise bundle? Because it was the best deal theyve released. The crystals and credits alone were worth the 40$ with shards and mats on top. I treated it like a bonus, people will still buy crystals.

How are 2000 crystals + 1.5 million credits worth $40? I'm in the US, and 1800 crystals will get you at least 1.68 million credits. So that's 3800 crystals. You can buy 4140 crystals for $30 (box + chest), or buy a crate of 7370 for $50.
  • Options
    Nahow wrote: »

How are 2000 crystals + 1.5 million credits worth $40? I'm in the US, and 1800 crystals will get you at least 1.68 million credits. So that's 3800 crystals. You can buy 4140 crystals for $30 (box + chest), or buy a crate of 7370 for $50.

Fair enough. I wish I lived in the US :disappointed: everything is cheaper. Honestly what really made it for me was the rebel soldier shards. 50 is 2 months lf farming.
  • Options
    I actually thought it was a great deal.
    I just want to buy it again.
  • Options
    because it is simply TOO good to pass up

lolol
  • Options
    Nahow wrote: »

You are completely ignoring the 185 character shards (which is really the entire point of the bundle
  • Nahow
    29 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You are completely ignoring the 185 character shards (which is really the entire point of the bundle

Nah I didn't completely ignore anything, I was just replying to what he said about the crystals + credits alone being worth $40 (it's probably closer to $25 IMO). But yes you're right that the actual bundle has a bunch of other stuff so it's worth more than that.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    At 50 crystals per character shard, based on pve shipments, total is 13050 crystals. So it is not a bad deal to speed up gaining the rebels.
  • Options
    Oooohwee. I got it twice. Didn't realize it was a one time purchase only. I thought it was 1 per day. Bought it the first day. Got a pop up for it in the second day and clicked the pop up to purchase it again. Oops.
  • Options
    I'd buy it again
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    because if you bought it twice, you wouldn't be rebelling.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    So did I but when I went to the store, nothing.
  • Options
    Same here. I would have bought it twice, hell maybe even three times. That was a hell of a deal.
  • Options
    i bought it twice. if you click on the pop-up add it will let you purchase it again even if it is no longer in the store.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    i bought it twice. if you click on the pop-up add it will let you purchase it again even if it is no longer in the store.

**** really?

So jealous, really want those soldier shards
  • Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Nope