Death Star Gunner character

ItsJarJarBinkz
2494 posts Member
edited August 2016
4vdVf5x.jpg
He looks cool and could be a pretty good character to add.
Post edited by ItsJarJarBinkz on

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    He's the engineer class in the original Battlefronts, I always used him.

I also love the AT-AT pilot he gets replaced with on Hoth and Rhen Var
    500.png
  • Options
    Or scout troopers. Could use a sniper as they did use them.
  • Options
    Or scout troopers. Could use a sniper as they did use them.
    Scout Troopers would be great!
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    I'd love me some Jango Fett first but then yeah these would be a great add like when Magma was introduced. Maybe they could be a single target dps since empire needs more dps anyways.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options
    Is he the guy who fires the death star laser cuz that would be OP
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    I'd love me some Jango Fett first but then yeah these would be a great add like when Magma was introduced. Maybe they could be a single target dps since empire needs more dps anyways.
    Maybe be like wedge? He did fire the death Star so he could have a powerful AOE.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Maybe be like wedge? He did fire the death Star so he could have a powerful AOE.

Yeah that'd be sweet since they all do AOE already.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Fire up the turbo laser - after two turns, unleash a devastating aoe attack, deals unavoidable massive physical damage to all enemies, unless death star gunner is killed. Gunner is immune to any turn meter or crowd control while ability is active.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Fire up the turbo laser - after two turns, unleash a devastating aoe attack, deals unavoidable massve physical damage to all enemies, unless death star gunner is killed.

Lol, and he has a base speed of 200 and has 40k h/p so you'll lose.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously though they REALLY need to do a Death Trooper to finally bring some DPS to the Empire. Or TIE Pilot. Or make any of the 17 pve troopers a DPS threat. **** CG?
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Seriously though they REALLY need to do a Death Trooper to finally bring some DPS to the Empire. Or TIE Pilot. Or make any of the 17 pve troopers a DPS threat. **** CG?[/quotee]

No more DPS pilots. Maybe a death trooper.