Replies

• Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Dantefire wrote: »
    1 - KOTOR / PC

2 - Lego Star Wars III / PS3

3 - Rogue Leader / GC

4 - Jedi Knight II / GC

5 - Episode III (this game **** actually, but once beaten you unlocked a multiplayer fighting game that my friends and I spent hours dueling it out in college) / Ps2

I know right? the multiplayer was fantastic! Best star wars related versus game ever - they should have brought out a complete game just on this and expanded the character selection and stages - would have been amazing!

I would have, and still would, pay for this game. It's a shame Ed Boon and Co. work for WB.

Did you ever play Masters of Teras Kasi? Most hate it, but we had a blast with that one too. Limited toon selection, and Thok was the most over powered character which made no sense...but, hey, Mara Jade was included!
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    1 - KOTOR / PC

3 - Rogue Leader / GC

4 - Jedi Knight II / GC

5 - Episode III (this game **** actually, but once beaten you unlocked a multiplayer fighting game that my friends and I spent hours dueling it out in college) / Ps2

I know right? the multiplayer was fantastic! Best star wars related versus game ever - they should have brought out a complete game just on this and expanded the character selection and stages - would have been amazing!

I would have, and still would, pay for this game. It's a shame Ed Boon and Co. work for WB.

Did you ever play Masters of Teras Kasi? Most hate it, but we had a blast with that one too. Limited toon selection, and Thok was the most over powered character which made no sense...but, hey, Mara Jade was included!

I played that as a kid. I remember thinking it was amazing. I don't think I'd want to play it again and potentially ruin that memory, haha.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    1 - KOTOR / PC

3 - Rogue Leader / GC

4 - Jedi Knight II / GC

Loved that game! I had all the unlockable characters! (Vader, Mara Jade and Jodo Kast)!

Vader was awesome in that game, could just swing his saber like a golf club and get ring outs all the time! lol
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    1) TIE Fighter
    2) Jedi Outcast
    3) X-Wing
    4) The Old Republic
    5) KotOR
  • Options
    1 - KOTOR / PC

3 - Rogue Leader / GC

4 - Jedi Knight II / GC

Loved that game! I had all the unlockable characters! (Vader, Mara Jade and Jodo Kast)!

Vader was awesome in that game, could just swing his saber like a golf club and get ring outs all the time! lol

Yes yes yes... Good times.
    Snake2 wrote: »
    1 - KOTOR / PC

3 - Rogue Leader / GC

4 - Jedi Knight II / GC

I played that as a kid. I remember thinking it was amazing. I don't think I'd want to play it again and potentially ruin that memory, haha.

I still own it, and popped it in to play with my daughter a few months ago. You're right. Stay away lol. I'm pretty sure that game experience was heightened by all the other things I used to heighten the rest of my college experiences ;)
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    floatbob wrote: »
    1. Star Wars Galaxies
    2. Star Wars Galaxies
    3. Star Wars Galaxies
    4. Kotor
    5. Kotor 2
    floatbob wrote: »
    Star wars galaxies none other has compared.
    This guy knows his games. It's not the same but the emu servers are still up and bring back great memories.

Tried the emu for a few months. However, its being coded after patch 9 (village unlock). Oh how I miss that time lol. Still watch mc Chris fetts vette from time to time to retain the memories.
    I sold resources and had a huge field of static harvesters just to sustain the amount of armor and weapon collecting I did there. Everything from R.I.S. armor to the ewok crossbow.

I haven't been on the emu for a few years now though. I'm sure its just as fun.
    I started back up on the awakening server after a few years away, they have Jedi unlocked and the village is coming soon. BH gets a little advantage against Jedi but other than that it's pretty much like pre cu. The community is pretty good and has quite a few players, nothing will be like the original though since there aren't enough players to fill all the cities.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!