Guild Chat 2.0 - Current issues and suggestion

So I liked the idea of a guild chat when it first came out. Just about every game out there that has a guild has a chat component to it. The SWGH chat however it's really bad. Long hours go by before I get to see conversations that took place that I can no longer participate in. Usually there is a spurt with long hours of silence. It's pretty bad and I don't know why this hasn't been addressed by EA/CG. I know lots of people have other options where they can chat live with their guild members so this might not be an issue for many other players. But the point is that at this stage in the gaming business you would think this chat option that was added to this game along with the creation of guilds would be operate in a manner that enhances the game experience instead of hindering it. I've found that if I completely shut off the game from my iPad and restart it then it updates. Is this how it was meant to be? If they fix this I would suggest having also the ability to have a private chat option where you can talk to one or two friends from your guild or from another guild. I just think that would be cool. Not so sure about a global chat since seeing that constant chatter on my screen would make the game look ugly and distracting.

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    /whisper
    /afk
    /f invite
    /f list

Aaaaah yeah. Though it is hard to justify the need when there are so many great apps out there already like the LINE community that already exists. There's kik, BAND, and some other popular options out there. Though there is part of me that likes the idea of it all being in one app. But how would we share screenshots in game, that sounds too confusing.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Just fixing the white text bug would be fine IMHO
  • Options
    At least this chat is informative and usable. You should see the one for Summoners War, you basically NEED a third-party chat app for that game.