Looking for a Guild, check us out!!

East Time Zone Guild looking for active members. We are a small group who always try to better the TEAM. Looking for members who are active daily. Able to compete on Tier 6 raids at worst. We have 25 spits available. We cleaned house of those who didn't participate weekly at least. Ally Code 319-893-696 my name is Vader1. See ya soon.

Replies

• Options
    New Guild looking for East Time Zone players. Level 65 up, with 6, 7 star toons at least. Lets go folks.
  • Options
    I'm a very active player, with 60, 7 star toons. Most are at level 8 or 9. My screen name is Norton, I'm in west Georgia about 50 miles from Atlanta and almost in Alabama. Current rank was #2 at prize time, I think I have dropped to 8 now. Come on, lets have some fun.
  • Options
    Today at prize time East Time Zone Guild had 4 members and anked in the top 15!!!!!! If you have at least 6 7 star too s and are at level 65, send a request to join. We are loom ng for people that play regularly, and are in or at least close to the Eastern Time Zone. Central ok too. I'm the leader and screen name is Norton. Have a nice day.
  • Options
    Looking for an active guild try us. East Time Zone Guild. No you don't have to be in the eastern time zone, yes you do have to be at LEVEL 62 or higher. Must have at least 3 - 7****** STAR TOONS.
    We've placed in the top 10 every day this week. 1,2,5,9. We had 7 members in the top 20 PvP Arena yesterday at reset time, and 5 in areana PvP today. So come and join us.

I'm Norton the leader, ally code 319-893-616, see ya there.
  • Options
    Hi. In the screenshot your account? If so, I would very much like to talk to you. There is a job for you. ;)35aff9c57d50.jpg
  • Options
    Hi, I want to talk to you-can you just drop me a mail: gurtovenko.vitaliy@gmail.com
  • Options
    That's me. What do ya got?
  • Options
    East Time Zone Guild is looking for members. We have a very enthusiast group of members who want to expand the guild. Serious players are who we are and who we want. We play everyday. No you don't have to live on the East Coast, USA. If you want a guild where everyone plays and everyone helps each other then stop looking. Level 70 and 5 - 7 star characters is all you need to join. May the force be with you.
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    Options
    What is the name of your guild and what is an ally code I can add?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ah yeah.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    East Time Zone Guild looking for active members. We are a small group who always try to better the TEAM. Looking for members who are active daily. Able to compete on Tier 6 raids at worst. We have 25 spits available. We cleaned house of those who didn't participate weekly at least. Ally Code 319-893-696 my name is Norton. See ya soon.
  • Options
    If you're looking for an active GUILD, with slack rules and DAILY activities, check us out.

EAST TIME ZONE - leader in Ga. USA, activities reset - 7:00pm
    daily rest - 1:00am
    ALLY CODE 319-898-616
    Player Name - NORTON

We have cleaned out the slackers today and are replenishing. We want to move ahead, and we want to be in top 50 Guilds.
  • Options
    If you're looking for an active GUILD, with slack rules and DAILY activities, check us out.

EAST TIME ZONE - leader in Ga. USA, activities reset - 7:00pm
    daily rest - 1:00am
    ALLY CODE 319-898-616
    Player Name - NORTON

No raid rules, use all turns if you want. ONLY RAID RULE ; leader starts.
    We have cleaned out the slackers today and are replenishing. We want to move ahead, and we want to be in top 50 Guilds.
  • Options
    You have room still
  • Options
    Plenty
  • Options
    Looking to join a new guild, current guild no longer active. 126-494-291