Options
    Here we go
  • Options
    Hahahahahaha you are ridiculous.
  • GrantusMaximus
    265 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You can tell the people that didn't get Palp, crying in public is never s pretty sight
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    HGF69 wrote: »
    You can tell the people that didn't get Palp, crying in public is never s pretty sight

Lol yeah I didn't have a fifth rebel but cmon 1 toon to make or break everything is definition of op
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    how about we enjoy him for awhile until we find out he weakness. he hasn't been available for that long yet please relax.
  • Rio76
    48 posts Member
    Options
    I busted my butt to get him they better not nerf him!
  • Options
    I was expecting a topic like that appears...
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    OP is correct. Palpy is the worst toon release ever done in this game. Never has one new toon made so big a difference.

I think more people will agree one week from now. Wait and see. And I'll be here to say I told you so. :)
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    OP is correct. Palpy is the worst toon release ever done in this game. Never has one new toon made so big a difference.

I think more people will agree one week from now. Wait and see. And I'll be here to say I told you so. :)

Thank you
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Wait and see. 75% of the guys that HAVE palpatine are going to be unhappy, too. When their arena becomes 75% EP lead, and all the faster EP teams crush them silly. Never before a single toon that will prove to be so deadly on ... DEFENSE.
  • Options
    Grow up!
  • Options
    Grow up!
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    In the top 16 in my current shard, only me and 1 other kid aren't using EP. 14/16 are using Palpatine lead. the game has been broken. This is no longer fun
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    Broda wrote: »
    In the top 16 in my current shard, only me and 1 other kid aren't using EP. 14/16 are using Palpatine lead. the game has been broken. This is no longer fun

then stop playing, nobody cares
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Obviously not for you and the other guy, lol. But I bet it will no longer be fun for some of those lesser EP leads in a couple weeks, too.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    I find it funny how all of these blind and jaded people who have him can't even begin to comprehend what I'm saying. It's funny/sad how ignorant they're being. He's blatantly OP but they refuse to see it because they have him and are winning
  • Options

Whhhhaaatt??? Since when are you NOT towing the company-line with EA? Wooowww I'm not sure what to say...

The only thing I'm sick of with EP is my server went from Old Ben dominated to a different geriatric old-fart in Palpatine. Server went from super-boring to cool for 2 days to boring again. Boring for facing a lot of the same crap, boring because I don't want to use him (though I do have him) and have to use the same team to win and not get beat too bad on defense.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options

Whhhhaaatt??? Since when are you NOT towing the company-line with EA? Wooowww I'm not sure what to say...

The only thing I'm sick of with EP is my server went from Old Ben dominated to a different geriatric old-fart in Palpatine. Server went from super-boring to cool for 2 days to boring again. Boring for facing a lot of the same ****, boring because I don't want to use him (though I do have him) and have to use the same team to win and not get beat too bad on defense.

What team are you using to consistently beat them?
  • Options
    You nerf kids are a cancer to all online games. You nerf people are the reason online go down the toilet.

Would it kill you all to learn how to play? For crying out loud use Yoda, get him to 215 speed. Even on defense he uses battle meditation on his first turn..that right there blocks Palpatene intial area of effect stun. From there you use your best damage dealers and kill him before he goes again.

If that's too hard for you to do then find another game.
  • Options

The only thing I'm sick of with EP is my server went from Old Ben dominated to a different geriatric old-fart in Palpatine. Server went from super-boring to cool for 2 days to boring again. Boring for facing a lot of the same ****, boring because I don't want to use him (though I do have him) and have to use the same team to win and not get beat too bad on defense.

What team are you using to consistently beat them?

JKA, Rex, Aayla, SunFac, RG. I boosted JKA's and Rex's speed over 205 so I should usually get Squad Discipline up before EP goes. Should be able to do the same thing, even easier, with Yoda and Battle Medidation. I say "easier" because Yoda's is already faster than Rex so it should be easier to get him to 205+.

Aside from that I focused on getting Rex's total health over 30K, think he's at 35K right now so he can take a couple shots. Aayla has a stun and the counter-attack helps, plus she's pretty beefy too. JKA has a good health pool as well. RG's passive helps catch killing blows and taunt a little bit if needed and his stun helps a ton. SunFac's tenacity is at 98% to help resist as much CC as he can and counter as much as possible. Get offense down on a Rey or Lando helps mitigate some damage too.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    boring because I don't want to use him (though I do have him) and have to use the same team to win and not get beat too bad on defense.
    This... there are very few options available to non megadolons. Palpy is going to simply be a better drop-in replacement to the majority of the meta squads. There is no tradeoff. There are no other toons you must farm or make a long term dedication to. It's just, "here's palpy. Have fun with your new meta. BTW, your Dooku/Phasma/Ben leads are now obsolete."
  • Options
    Why put him in the lead? Use AA and STH, then pump STH full of speed mods. I mean, if you're going to "break the game" and it all comes down to the faster Emperor AoE stun, then do it right.
  • Options
    When it comes to pacing/resources, I am patient. I like bottlenecks because they increase the ability to out-strategize other people.

Toon balance issues aren't an individual budgeting/planning thing that can be beat.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm sort of a dolphin I don't have any p2p only toons so no Rex although I've been buying sun fac shipments.... Yeah no Yoda either because I refused to farm toons like JC and bariss to get him... I'll have him next event cause I just finished aayla.... Current squad is JKA, RG, Rey, 5s, and qgj..... I was totally destroying everyone until this old fart got let out of his cage
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm sort of a dolphin I don't have any p2p only toons so no Rex although I've been buying sun fac shipments.... Yeah no Yoda either because I refused to farm toons like JC and bariss to get him... I'll have him next event cause I just finished aayla.... Current squad is JKA, RG, Rey, 5s, and qgj..... I was totally destroying everyone until this old fart got let out of his cage

So because one toon is beating your squad, you're going to cry OP? Just put in Han Solo and pop him right in the gizzard.
  • Options
    Why put him in the lead? Use AA and STH, then pump STH full of speed mods. I mean, if you're going to "break the game" and it all comes down to the faster Emperor AoE stun, then do it right.

He makes himself extremely powerful.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »

So because one toon is beating your squad, you're going to cry OP? Just put in Han Solo and pop him right in the gizzard.

2 raids until Han is 7*. Waiting on that
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options

2 raids until Han is 7*. Waiting on that

You don't need him 7*. Just put him in for Fives and stun Palpatine at the beginning then whack his 15% armor *** with Rey and there's that.
  • Options

And who does not have Han Solo? Ackbar with tenacity mods... maybe.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options

And who does not have Han Solo? Ackbar with tenacity mods... maybe.

Nah that won't work cuz Palp's potency is so high.