Rey: The Nuke, coming to a theater near you

Jedi_Yoda
928 posts Member
edited August 2016
So follow me on this one..

The new character is scarif, he has turn meter for allies.. and if he dies more turn meter and oh yeah he has taunt.

Now RG, ST Han (more turn meter) leader, Chewie and Scarif with Rey in the middle..

Maybe sub Chewie for Barriss with LOTS of health

Uh.. that's lights out for any team.. you can't touch her AND she gets turn meter.. ookay.. ..

This is going to get UGLY soon...

Replies

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    There's this little thing called aoe that don't care about no tanks no how.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, because AOE will kill her quickly enough.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    B2 is farmable now, crazy tm and tanky. Taunts r a thing of the past, so is foresight, offense up and stealth.

He fits anywhere. Buffs will most importantly come from lead now. No more leaders with no squad synergy.

A b2 to take enemy buffs away and block future buff and a Rex to cleanse your team and keep your buffs for 3 turns will put u ahead of the rest.

Rex (L)
    CS
    5's
    Ani
    B2

So much tm, so much control. Little light on the damage but so what. Your opponent can't do squat. They aoe, your whole team goes. They can run a tank, 2 tanks, 3 tanks, won't matter.
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    B2 is farmable now, crazy tm and tanky. Taunts r a thing of the past, so is foresight, offense up and stealth.

He fits anywhere. Buffs will most importantly come from lead now. No more leaders with no squad synergy.

Thanks for the tip, time to farm B2!
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Rey is actually old news now bro. Anakin, Lando, Palpatine, wedge, are all better. She's just a fart in the wind now. The pathfinder seems ok.. Not really game breaking. Sth is still better. Poe is probably better aswell..

Also B2 is now available for all your dispelling needs.
  • Options
    Rey is actually old news now bro. Anakin, Lando, Palpatine, wedge, are all better. She's just a fart in the wind now. The pathfinder seems ok.. Not really game breaking. Sth is still better. Poe is probably better aswell..

I actually have Anakin as lead on my Arena team and he is only 6*, but I am doing pretty well even still..

I have 3 clones, 5555's, Echo and Sgt with RG. It works.. still tweaking but great damage.

I don't have enough to get Palpatine but Wedge I am working on as well..
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi_Yoda wrote: »

I actually have Anakin as lead on my Arena team and he is only 6*, but I am doing pretty well even still..

I have 3 clones, 5555's, Echo and Sgt with RG. It works.. still twerking but great damage.

huh?

B)
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hypothetically? Yes I see it, but many things look good on paper. Add RNG and it all hits the Death Star.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

I have 3 clones, 5555's, Echo and Sgt with RG. It works.. still twerking but great damage.

Its an ability don't be jealous its like a distraction, that's why my team works well, the other team is totally mesmerized...
  • Options
    B2 & Fun Sac ain't scurred bro.
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »

+1
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

Its an ability don't be jealous its like a distraction, that's why my team works well, the other team is totally mesmerized...

LOL well played
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm.. This new character that we just had an event for, does this crazy thing called shock which stops all but normal TM gain. Not that you will even need that, but just a simple example. Oh and 3/4 tanks hit very weak.
  • Options
    Sorry but Rey's days are numbered. With all these great toons that just became F2P.

Wedge teams with Lando, Palpatine AoE and Stun, B2 Debuffs. Anakin and his deadly AoE.

Rey is about to become a distant memory. But hey, at least we won't see anymore "Buff Rey she too OP" threads lol
  • Options
    Lol anyone who says" sub chewie out for barris and your untouchable" is not in the meta
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Droid_93 wrote: »
    Lol anyone who says" sub chewie out for barris and your untouchable" is not in the meta

Maybe they know something you don't... ;)
  • Options

Now RG, ST Han (more turn meter) leader, Chewie and Scarif with Rey in the middle..

Sounds hot!
  • Options
    Palpatine's Shock renders buffs and taunts useless, and his leader ability is terrifying. a good empire team is just as likely to be the best thing since sliced ewoks in the immediate future
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    1 word...Rex.
  • Options
    LVTrisha wrote: »
    K_G0sling wrote: »

+1

lol! "fun Sac"

• Options
    Lando dont care about tanks.
  • Options
    Yeah, Danger Zone would take care of that team.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Wow this is the dumbest thing I've heard all week
  • Options

huh?

B)

LoL
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    It's kind of funny but Rey has become almost obsolete... AOE is so hot right now...

7x4OQQb.jpg

I could see the new rebel in a Ackbar (L), St Han, SRP, Lando, Leia team and kicking some butt. That's gonna be a tough team for sure
  • Options
    Palpatine is tough, it will be nice to see how things fall. Ackbar lead rebels with Tenacity can avoid Palps shock. The new big deal will be player Tenacity VS Potency. Consider Ackbar gives all Rebels +10 Tenacity. Bite a bullet and remove a single rebel (which is hard to do because they all have such nice places on a rebel squad) and throw in Rex, or Yoda, to throw up more tenacity, then it falls at who moves first. Be interesting to see and hear about the trade offs which come about from these changes.
  • Options
    BMoney wrote: »
    Sorry but Rey's days are numbered. With all these great toons that just became F2P.

But hey, at least we won't see anymore "Buff Rey she too OP" threads lol

LOL amen to that!