Imbalance between Credit Heist T4 and Training Droid T4?

First off, I really like the new events. I appreciate the effort to give more credits and out of necessity more training droids.

However, I am noticing that I was able to complete Credit Heist T4 with some effort, but doable and repeatable. T4 with training droids is considerably harder with the same toons.

Even after using the cash to upgrade my toons T4 is still not completeable for training droids. Anyone else having this issue?
Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.

Replies

• Options
    I found the opposite to be true. I couldn't finish T4 of the credit heist but could finish T4 of the training droid challenge. Maybe it's the teams we are running.
  • Options
    I have tried various configurations, but the only socundrels I have really ready are Chewy, STHan, 86, Dengar, and Cad.

Lando is almost ready, perhaps he will help.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    TastyPants wrote: »
    I have tried various configurations, but the only socundrels I have really ready are Chewy, STHan, 86, Dengar, and Cad.

Are you using cad as lead, if not try it ;)
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Different enemies, different fights. Bound to be some variance in the same team's output against to separate variables. Those Rodians have some serious AOE if you're not careful.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    TastyPants wrote: »

Lando lead 88, dengar, st han, chewy....88 is maxed gear and lvl lando is lvl 80 and gear ix. ..both 7 star.....dengar is six star lvl69...st Han n chewy are both level 70 gear 7...I autoed both T4
  • Options
    I used the same team but I had to level up Greedo from 70 to 73 and put him in as the leader in place of 88 for the training Droid challenge.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Use cad and dengar to stun the final boss rodian. He hits like 3 trucks. Kill the others during that time
  • Options
    I was able to complete it with just chewy surviving. Cad as a leader helped a ton for sure.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Cad lead was huge for Credit Heist. I swapped him in after failing with Lando.
    for my team, Credit Heist was noticeably harder. But I still didn't have to swap any of my good mods. If you have 2 maxed toons, the other three don't need to be very good. I suggest ST Han, Lando, and 88. Pick two and make them great. Actually with military might coming, Lando and ST Han, all the way, if you have a rebel team.
  • Clintman
    74 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I autobattled it. Max Lando, STan, with mods. A mid geared IG88, max gear 7* Han, and level 70 Boba Fett.

Only toons with mods were Lando and Stan. Once you gear and level up the fights are easy enough.
    The Alliance - Alpha. IGN Clintman.
    Are you in my Arena Shard? Want to join our Discord PVP channel? PM me.
  • Options
    Lando makes a massive difference. Both times I completed training droids he was the only one left standing.
  • Options
    YQ68Rqd.png
    Beat it with this.