Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Melvil wrote: »
    ....(and don't get me startede on the pointless 93k credits on the credit challenge :neutral: )

You can play that more than once 93k credits x3
  • Options
    ....(and don't get me startede on the pointless 93k credits on the credit challenge :neutral: )

You can play that more than once 93k credits x3

Yeah that makes a big difference... :smiley: Because 500k a week is so much in he current economics of the game (especially with the new credit heist) At least you can sim them now...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Most rewards from the daily challenges are useless and absurd - especially the tank challenge....They should be switched up even with not purple gear but also very sought one....(and don't get me startede on the pointless 93k credits on the credit challenge :neutral: )

untill you start gearing the emperor and 5 jawa's.
    and the 837k credits per week are more than welcome over here.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Most rewards from the daily challenges are useless and absurd - especially the tank challenge....They should be switched up even with not purple gear but also very sought one....(and don't get me startede on the pointless 93k credits on the credit challenge :neutral: )

untill you start gearing the emperor and 5 jawa's.
    and the 837k credits per week are more than welcome over here.

No, I do suppose that they have their uses and that I just haven't needed much of them so far...but it would have been awesome if the gear had some kind of schedule of rotation say every 1 or 2 weeks or even a month....and in stead of having 1,2k of the stun guns having 600 of them and 600 of one/two other gears...

Granted for the credits - I misscalculated for some reason but it still seems a bit low of a figure right now...
  • Options
    petedaddy wrote: »
    These are a pain, but nowhere near the pain of cuffs, stun guns, and syringes

I especially hate getting furnace salvage and knowing I can't put it anywhere because I need 50 syringes and 20 of the holo projectors

It's also a pain in the events because you need a **** ton of Mk 3 Droid Callers, but you also need a **** ton of the Mk 6 Syringes, so you have to decide what to go for in the healers/support challenge

Exactly. Mk 3 Seinars are availabe in shipments for a reasonable rate, affordable to players who finish top 5 arena daily or light spenders. It's the 50 piece purples that are the nightmare.