player cheating in arena

Barry
127 posts Member
edited September 2016
Can a Dev plz explain to me how Name and guild removed was in 8th in arena took 2nd from me in one attack when u can only attack someone 4 spots at most in top ten. I had to spend crystals to get 2nd bk b4 payout. Cheating is unacceptable so plz look into it thx

Replies

• Options
    I believe calling out people by name is against TOS, you should remove their name and guild and find out the contact name for the person who deals with this and deal with them in private, sorry can't remember which person..

O
  • Options
    I highly doubt this is cheating. You can refresh the battle timer and do 2 quick battles in a row in arena. You seem like a newer player, so don't be surprised when you get attacked around payout. Just fight them back and lock in that top spot.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    I believe you need to contact @CG_LucifersDaddy . And don't mention the players name in your post, only to the dev
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    The forum is not the place for this.. Do not do it. :|

Naming and Shaming
    Naming and shaming those who you believe to be cheating is not permitted on the forum. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these players. Any references of this type will be removed. Instead, Report players directly for investigation information on how to do so can be viewed below.

Reporting potential cheaters
    If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating, your ally code and the name of the suspected cheater.
  • Options
    FYI I'm not a new player the person I mentioned sorry didn't know u can't name & shame went from 8th to 2nd in one attack I know this as I was about to block someone in fourth and fell str8 to 8th
  • Options
    IBTL
    | ☮ Scoundrel ☮ | 635-571-985 "Never tell me the odds." BHG Wakanda Forever
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I had a similar experience. I was in 22nd place and tried to move into the teens. It said someone was engaged in an arena battle with me already.
    I refreshed and I was knocked back to 29th place by a team with 4* and 5* toons.

The most you SHOULD be able to move is only 6 (I think once you get passed rank 30). I refreshed multiple times for several minutes but the most that would the highest I could see in matches was 23rd.

I had to battle some else first just to get back in range. That shouldn't happen.

Maybe a bug rather than a cheater?
This discussion has been closed.