Stormtrooper luke

Why need a stormtrooper luke with Sthan duo synergy, so here's my idea

Suppresive fire. ( Basic )
Deal physical damage to the enemy with a 40% chance to gain offense up. If Sthan is ptesent have a 20% chance to grant sthan defends up on a crit
( maxed )

Momentum Change ( Special ) ( 5 round cooldown )
Grant all allies tenacity up and grant rebel allies speed and crit damage up
If sthan is present and taunting grant him health up for 2 turns.
( maxed )

I can't see a thing! ( Unique )
If St Luke gets evaded call in a rebel to assist. If that sthan is present he also benefits from this.

Just a wild idea i'd like to see in game

Replies

• Options
    When I first started and saw STHan I thought for sure there was a STLuke. Maybe rework the current Luke with a skin change?
  • Options
    I think we need the garbage monster as a character.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    With the red squadron characters (biggs and wedge) synergey, wheres red 5 ?
  • Options

That would be awesome. I also vote for space slug, tauntaun and wampa
  • Options
    If we're talking Red Squadron we need the most important member of all.... Jek Porkins!!
    Pjay wrote: »
    Pjay wrote: »

• Options

+1 definitely ... for the 3rd raid: garbage monster in a magnetically-sealed trash compactor that renders blaster fire ineffective ;-P
  • Options
    Wampa Wampa
  • Options
    If we're talking Red Squadron we need the most important member of all.... Jek Porkins!!
    Ah yes, Porkins, my favorite character from the movies. Im still not sure why he's not in the game. Devs, we would definitely pay money if you put Porkins in aurodium packs!!!
    @EA_Jesse

But anyways, Stormtrooper Luke won't be in the game because that farm boy Luke is already in the game. Luke doesn't even shoot that rifle he has in the game either lol! He just carried it around. STH and Leia however were destroying those storm troopers lol. Not sure if Storm trooper Luke even got any kills under his belt.

I honestly would just prefer for them to buff current toons. Like even if they wanna buff p2p toons like maul, and then sell him in aurodium and keep him p2p I wouldn't mind. I just wanna see some fresh faces.
  • Options
    Petski wrote: »
    Why need a stormtrooper luke with Sthan duo synergy, so here's my idea

Suppresive fire. ( Basic )
    Deal physical damage to the enemy with a 40% chance to gain offense up. If Sthan is ptesent have a 20% chance to grant sthan defends up on a crit
    ( maxed )

Momentum Change ( Special ) ( 5 round cooldown )
    Grant all allies tenacity up and grant rebel allies speed and crit damage up
    If sthan is present and taunting grant him health up for 2 turns.
    ( maxed )

If St Luke gets evaded call in a rebel to assist. If that sthan is present he also benefits from this.

Just a wild idea i'd like to see in game

Absolutely love it!
  • Options
    Ah yes, Porkins, my favorite character from the movies. Im still not sure why he's not in the game. Devs, we would definitely pay money if you put Porkins in aurodium packs!!!

But anyways, Stormtrooper Luke won't be in the game because that farm boy Luke is already in the game. Luke doesn't even shoot that rifle he has in the game either lol! He just carried it around. STH and Leia however were destroying those storm troopers lol. Not sure if Storm trooper Luke even got any kills under his belt.

I honestly would just prefer for them to buff current toons. Like even if they wanna buff p2p toons like maul, and then sell him in aurodium and keep him p2p I wouldn't mind. I just wanna see some fresh faces.

St Luke would be more of a support than attacker, that's why his basic attack is Suppresive fire.
  • Options

I don't get this part. Does this mean sth also assists or something?
    I don't like the idea in general though but that's also because we don't need a st Luke. We need a Bespin or RoTJ Luke.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    He should have special synergy with Leia. Kiss of luck
  • Options
    Good ideas guys.

The Wampa could just wander around by the enemy team wreaking havok the whole time. No turns, just constant pestering in the way of debuffs and DOTS. If the match isn't finished in 3 minutes he starts to tear them limb from limb.