Change to Dodge

they definitely did a change to dodge today. I notice my galatic team getting dodged all the time, and actually one time it was 5/6 times in a row with one guy left, looked really glitchy. I had full droid team against 1 Jedi Consular, I missed the kill shot 5/6 times in a row. This was even early in the galatic node, they weren't even 80s yet. I've noticed an uptick in dodge in the other nodes too.

Replies

• Options
    they definitely did a change to dodge today. I notice my galatic team getting dodged all the time, and actually one time it was 5/6 times in a row with one guy left, looked really glitchy. I had full droid team against 1 Jedi Consular, I missed the kill shot 5/6 times in a row. This was even early in the galatic node, they weren't even 80s yet. I've noticed an uptick in dodge in the other nodes too.

Ooohwee. Bad RNG happens. Doesn't mean anything was changed.
  • Options
    okay, been playing this game awhile never seen that.
  • Options
    okay, been playing this game awhile never seen that.

Ooohwee. Been playing awhile too and it happens, especially with old ben leads. I've had 5 dodges in a row followed by 1 hit followed by 5 more dodges. Bad RNG.
  • Options
    It was the monthly leaderboard reset. No changes to game mechanics. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I think the update notes said they just made AI dodge more in your GW, I'd have to look again